Sorry For The Trouble

Kareena looked at Isha and smiled. "Yes, both of you are good. It's rare for a husband and wife to work together so well."

"If brothers work together, they'll definitely be met with success, right?" Rudra hurriedly said, "I also helped my brother."

"Yes, yes." Kareena smiled.

After leaving the Pratap family's mansion, Shivam said to Hari, "Go to the police and check how Shina is doing."

"Yes." Hari nodded.

"Brother, let me go as well." Rudra looked unsatisfied.

"Then follow Hari."

Rudra quickly followed Hari and got into the passenger seat. He smiled and said, "Okay, drive, buddy!"

Isha watched their car drive away and said, "After this, that family of four will finally stop."

"No matter how much trouble they cause, they won't be able to cause much of a stir." Shivam nodded. "It's just a pity that so many shareholders lost their life savings because of them."

"It couldn't be helped. When their company was formed, there were too many people who thought highly of them. They didn't have the ability, but they were pretty good at bragging."

They went home together. Abhay and Gungun were busy with their own things. One was busy playing games, while the other was busy watching games.

Shivam reached out and picked Gungun up. He sat at the side and watched Abhay play games. His expression was gentle, and his face was no longer tense. There seemed to be a spring breeze in his eyes.

Those things just now seemed to have evoked a lot of resentment and pain from his childhood. However, as he grew up, he dealt with those negative emotions on his own. Now, he could give Abhay and Gungun calm and peaceful fatherly love.

Tears welled up in Isha's eyes as she watched this scene.

She ran over and lay on the man's shoulder. Shivam tilted his head and pulled her over to sit with Gungun.

The family of four leaned neatly together.

Rudra soon arrived at the police station and sent a Whatsapp voice message. "Damn, Yash Pratap injured Shina! Then, Tinki injured Yash Pratap. At this moment, both father and daughter have been detained by the police."

"What about Tapas Pratap?" Isha asked. This family was not complete yet.

"Tapas Pratap questioned Shina, but he didn't hit her. Later, he went to look for Shina's former manager. I'm afraid he wants to find out his background. I'll send you the surveillance video," Rudra said.

He quickly sent the video over.

Tinki was the first to meet Shina. When the mother and daughter met, they hugged each other and cried. Through the video, they could see Shina's helplessness.

With Shivam exposing her, she would lose her greatest support. Not only would the Pratap family no longer be her shield, but it would also become her greatest obstacle.

The mother and daughter discussed it for a long time. They spoke very softly, so it was impossible to hear what they were saying.

After Tinki left, Tapas Pratap went to see Shina again. He scolded Shina.

Shina tried her best to explain, but it was obviously meaningless.

When Yash Pratap came over, he repeated Tapas Pratap's actions. However, compared to Tapas Pratap, he was more agitated. When they didn't get along, he went forward and beat up Shina until the police realized the situation and pulled them apart.