If You're Weak, Does That Make You Powerful?

She shouted at Dr. Chauhan, "It's a pity that what you make up will never become the truth. If all of you choose to believe this, then I'll have nothing to say."

Yash Pratap was also extremely angry. "Dad, are you not going to care about how Shivam does things?"

"Yash Pratap, you don't have to use Grandpa to suppress me." Shivam's voice was domineering, and there was a faint sneer on his noble face. "Tinki isn't your daughter. Dr. Chauhan isn't the only evidence. She's the daughter of the famous director and investor, Manish."

"You!" Yash Pratap didn't believe him at all. He was so angry that he pointed at Shivam and couldn't speak.

At this moment, the mask on Tinki's face was completely torn off, and her expression was no longer calm.

"I've already checked. Back then, Shina had numerous affairs with many directors and investors when she was still with you. Many of these men's wives are in the loop about it. It's just that back then, information was not developed, and the scandals didn't spread. As these women were the wives of directors and investors, most of them held back and kept quiet."

"You're spouting nonsense! You're slandering us! You're spouting nonsense!" Yash Pratap's face was ashen.

The mocking smile on Shivam's lips widened slightly. "Do you think I could bribe so many people's wives to commit perjury for me? Why do you think so many wives of directors and investors gave their sincere blessings when you got married? Did they really wish you well? No, they were just glad that someone had finally taken over the reins. At least their husbands could have some peace."

Yash Pratap was so angry that he wanted to hit Shivam.

However, how could Shivam's bodyguards let him get close?

"Yes, you shouldn't be too certain. After all, in order to avoid getting into scandals, Shina encouraged you to go to T Country to develop. The people in T Country don't know her dark history, so naturally, no one told you. Now, more than 20 years have passed. Everyone has seen that you even have children now, so naturally, no one would mention this in public. It's perfect, isn't it?"

Yash Pratap refused to listen because this was impossible.

Shina was kind, gentle, and generous. She was devoted to him. How could she do such a thing?

He would never doubt Shina's sincerity or question his charm.

Yash Pratap had never doubted her, so Shina must have never done such a thing!

He said angrily, "Where's your evidence? Who can't make things up?"

"Hari, give him the evidence!"

Hari quickly took out a pile of photos and placed them in front of Yash Pratap.

After Isha met Director Gagan's wife, Mrs. Gagan, that day, Shivam asked Hari to ask Mrs. Gagan for these photos. Mrs. Gagan helped look for a few other women whose families were destroyed by Shina and gave them all the evidence from back then.

These women actually didn't want to keep the photos from back then. However, what Shina had done was too infuriating, so some of them kept the photos in their hands. They planned to join forces and announce it to the media if Shina committed another crime.

However, Shina had not been in the country all these years. After she returned to the country, she did not do what she did back then. She was also respected by Yash Pratap, so these women did not do anything to her.

Hari took out the photos and placed them in front of Yash Pratap.

In the photos, Shina was with different men. Their positions were intimate. It was obvious what had happened.