High-Sounding Words

Hey, Sorry guys for the late update but here are we. Are you guys excited for today's bonus episode? Please tell me right now!!

••••••••

"Sister~" Ish Pratap smiled, and her eyes were curved. She pushed the door open and walked in.

Her voice was clear and sweet. How was she a man? She was clearly a delicate woman.

"You... You're Isha?" Jiya recognized her voice.

Isha smiled. "Yes, it's me."

All of a sudden, Jiya completely understood that there was no Ish Pratap. The rumors about Shivam liking men were false.

It was a random guess from someone who did not know the truth.

She relaxed instantly.

Isha and Shivam had already walked into the private room and sat down. Jiya understood everything without further explanation.

Jiya sat down in relief. "How did you dress up? You look quite similar to a boy."

"Let me show you." Isha stretched out her neck and approached Jiya Tiwari.

Jiya held her face and looked at it for a while. She was amazed and said with a smile, "With your skills, those special effects makeup artists will have to worry about losing their jobs. So, you deliberately dressed up like this to deceive others?"

"Not really. I've dressed like this before. After being photographed this time, I had to make the best of it. I didn't expect the news to catch your attention."

Jiya glanced at Shivam and knew that she was really in the wrong this time. She couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed. Fortunately, those words were said over the phone, so Shivam probably didn't hear them.

She said, "It's good that there's no conflict between you two. I can rest assured and explain to Grandpa."

"Does Grandpa know?"

"Ever since he found out that you've entered the entertainment industry, Grandpa has become used to keeping up with entertainment news. How could he not know? He's been worried these past few days. Fortunately, the truth of the matter is far from what I imagined."

Isha smiled. "I thought you guys wouldn't read such news. I was careless."

"It's good that you've made things clear. Nobody out there knows about this yet, do they?"

Isha nodded. "Only the people close to me know. I thought that I didn't have to specially clarify such a thing. At the same time, it would give me a chance to catch my breath. Besides, it didn't have any negative effects on outsiders, so I didn't specially explain it."

Jiya knew that she was one of Isha's most trusted people.

She understood in her heart that there was no need to let those who did not really care about Isha know about this matter. It was enough for those around her to know as they would not cause trouble.

They hadn't seen each other for a long time and chatted for a while until Isha received a work call.

Jiya wore rose-colored lenses now. The more she looked at Shivam, the more satisfied she was. She smiled and said, "Then I won't waste your time. Go home early."

When Jiya Tiwari passed by Isha, she grabbed her hand and whispered, "I take back what I said on the phone. But you have to protect yourself too."

"Yes, I will."

"Please don't mind my words earlier."

"I don't," Shivam replied instead of Isha.

Jiya Tiwari quickly turned to look at him.