Chapter 11

Chapter 11 - Say what?

Georgie's POV
Aiden kissed me for the very first time and all i could think of was how his lips felt against mine. I didn't care if we were in a public place. He slowly moved his lips against mine, i followed his lead and carefully tilted my head to deepen the kiss. He groaned while i moaned. He started stroking my cheeks and i placed my left hand at his nape and stroking his hair. After awhile we pulled apart. But he continued to peck my lips then nibble my bottom lip. When i heard a throat being cleared i pushed Aiden away from me.

It was so embarrassing being caught that way. I looked away feeling my cheeks blush. The i heard Aiden laugh that made me turn to him and glare. He stops immediately and just winked at me. I shook my head at his behavior. He took me back home but before i could really get out he pulled me back and kissed me again.

The next day it was like i was in a frenzy. No one could actually talk to me straight. I would either tune them out of put on earphones so i at least had an excuse to not respond to them. All i could think about was how Aiden and i were last night. We didn't talk much after he first kissed me but he remained our contact by holding hands. 

I was inside the library, earphones in, reading a book when all of a sudden someone sat beside me. I turned to look and saw Casey with a smirk on her face. I raised one eyebrow at her, she shrugged and just told me to pack my book and follow her, so i did. We went into an empty classroom. She made me sit on the teacher's chair and didn't utter a word. I was just looking at her as she was calling apparently from what i could guess was Mia. Mia came rushing in 2 minutes later. Both of them hands on their hips and looking at me directly with a firm expression. 

"What?" I asked them

"You've been ignoring most of us today. Putting on earphones, not listening. What is wrong with you today?" Mia

"You just got back with your guy yesterday then you ignore us. How kind" Casey said sarcastically.

I snorted at their lines, rolled my eyes, then smiled and finally showed a pair of earrings.

"What you're not gonna talk?" Casey

I sighed and placed my hair in a ponytail and started tilting my head so they could notice the earrings. What was weird was they didn't notice and they were actually confused. Then Casey saw my earrings finally but then again maybe not.

"Why are tilting your head, are you mocking us? Seriously Georgie, what's been going on?" Casey

I sighed loudly and let my hair loose and rolled my eyes at them. How was i suppose to tell them? Blurt it out or act all smitten and girly and all that shit. I wanted them to notice it and ask where i got it from then i'll tell them about last night. But all of a sudden they start giggling and hugging each other.

"Don't be such a baby! We saw your earrings and it's beautiful but you didn't need to brag it you know" Mia

"Well if your boyfriend got it for you, why not right?" I smiled as sweetly as i could. They were confused at first trying to intake my words then suddenly...

"SAY WHAT?!" they both said in chorus

"We're official since last night" I smiled and i feel so giddy when i finally told them. I couldn't stop the feeling.

"YOU GUYS ARE OFFICIAL? OHMYGOSH THE EARRINGS!!! IT'S A SIGN!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US?" Casey ran to me and hugged me and we started giggling and jumping. We stopped when we spotted Mia still standing there.

"Oh God!!! You are serious!!" Mia started gushing when she fully understood what Casey just said. She looked just as shocked as Casey but she took about a minute or two to catch up. Then she started hugging me and we were all laughing. They were really happy for me that i have someone like Aiden to take care of me.

At 3:30pm i was at my locker getting everything i need to study for the finals. I got my books and other papers. Placing everything inside another bag, i was thinking of what i didn't need so that it wouldn't be so heavy for me to carry to the car park. I tried lifting it and testing it around my shoulders. I guess i could carry all this to my car. Then out of nowhere someone grabbed my bag with all my study book and papers.

"Hey!" I grabbed it back but then arms circled around my waist.

"Hi" Aiden tightened his hold on me and smiled

I pushed his chest a bit to give us space. I stepped back and tried to get my bag back.

"Aiden, give it. It's heavy" I was trying to get it but he was dodging every move i make.

"Exactly, it's heavy and i'm carrying it for you. What do you have in here?" He started going through my things "books and papers? What are you a student teacher or something?"

"No! I'm gonna study for the finals and so are you" I grinned

"Yea don't worry about me, i can handle finals" he winked

"Seriously can you please study like really study i want you to have good grades before the semester ends"

"I will, okay? I just don't seem like the type to always bring books or whatever. I'll get decent grades" Aiden

"Promise?"

"Promise. Now can i have a proper hug from my girlfriend?" he smirked

I smiled and hugged him. I also felt his kiss my temple and started whispering things to my ears.

"This spring break is going to be fun for us. We'll see each other everyday and go hiking and much much more" he kissed me temple again

"I can't wait for spring break already"

We were still discussing plans that we'd do as a couple and along with our friends. He still had my bag and wrapped an arm around my waist. Then a voice that we both knew so well interrupted us and decided to say words out loud.

"Back it up you two! Seriously right here in the hallway. Shame on you" Jordan said making me groan

"You say it like we were actually making out Jordy"

"Well you were in a compromising position, i mean standing too close like that can do things, things that should be done in private Georgie" Jordan smirked while i blushed

"Shut up" I glared at him

"Oh-kay! Anyway i just wanted to tell your boyfriend that he left his bag in the locker room again" Jordan

"Sh-t i forgot. I'll go get it. Thanks man. Don't go anywhere okay? I'll just grab my bag and i'll take this one to you car okay?" He kissed my cheek before dashing to the locker room to get his bag. I can't he believe that he was offering to bring my bag when he didn't even have his.

"Let's go love" He grabbed my bag and placed it on his left his while draping his right arm on my shoulders so in return i wrapped my arm on his waist. We walked to my car and i was driving him because he just had a practice game and he did agree last time that i would drive when he has games and practice which meant driving him twice a week and myself once a week since our schedule wasn't always the same. Sometimes he argues that he still wants to drive me around because he's the guy but then it's not fair he's tired and i don't want to be a burden to him.

"I'll see you tomorrow okay?" Aiden

"Yeah, study please"

"I will. Bye" He took off his seatbelt and kissed me.

He literally moved all the way to my seat to kissed me. His lips against mine and he was holding my face so close to his. One of his hand on my cheek, the other on my waist while i grabbed onto his nape for support. I tilted my head to the right side to deepen the kiss and he didn't disappoint. I moaned and he slipped his tongue right in my mouth. I let him take the lead and follow the movement of his lips and tongue while clutching his hair with both hands. We broke apart and he started kissing my neck and i feel like a wave of passion just erupted between us. I started feeling hot so i pushed his him gently away from me. He noticed my uneasiness and pecked my lips and said that we could take it easy, he didn't have any issues with that. He kissed me one last time before he left the car.