through it all.

t's pov:

i went to my crib and grabbed something before i got to tasia crib.

i pulled her into a hug and kissed all over her as soon as we came face to face.

"hi baby."

"hey, pretty. i wanna know everything."

"i gave her my information, and she gave me hers. she then mentioned me singing as a tribute to her. i wanted to scream, but i didn't wanna do too much. also, mommy told me that she received a phone call saying we were all over the blogs and things like that."

"this a huge step for you, you know that?"

"you think so?"

"nah, i know so. you bout to go places you never even imagined. time to start putting that music out, bless they ears." 

"i wouldn't know where to start."

"it starts with you."

"i may need to hear a few beats or something."

"ill take you to the studio whenever you ready. let me know."

"okay, i will. so, what did you wanna talk to me about?"

"i told my ma and pops i wanted them to meet you."

"you've never mentioned them before. how come?"

"long story"

"i have time." she said, getting comfortable in my lap.

"i was never really around them like that once they got attached to the drugs due to me running away. i forced them to get clean by getting them in rehab for three months. two weeks ago, they got out, and now we here. we taking stuff slow right now, though. sobriety look good on them now, not gon lie. after all these years, i finally got my parents back, and i refuse to lose em again."

"you happy?"

"more than."

"im happy for you. when are we meeting?"

"sometime this week."

"you know i think our parents should meet as well."

"im cool with that, too. where at, though?"

"either house. doesn't matter."

"ima figure it out. aight, so i received a letter a few years ago from my granny, who i aint seen since i was bout thirteen. to make a long story short, she wanna see me, and ima fly out to see her after we all meet, and i wanted to know if you'll slide with me."

"no." she said as she got up.

"why not?"

"i just dont think it's a good idea."

"ain wanna go alone."

"not my problem."

"you right, it's cool. ima catch you later, i love you pretty girl"

well, that hurt.

i left and went home. i was all in my thoughts thinking about where we went wrong that fast. maybe she just ain't fully forgave me yet ion know.

i got on my game and ended up falling asleep.

5:45

instead of me leaving the crib, i just woke up and made myself useful by cleaning from top to bottom.

after i was done with that, i went into my son nursery and put a few things up that i went and bought. i still need to go out and grab some more shit cause right now it look a lil empty. mary facetimed me in the midst of setting up. i answered and propped my phone up.