𝓐 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓡𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻

As they hugged, Jungkook felt a sense of peace wash over him. He knew that he had found his soulmate in Minji, and he was grateful for every moment they had shared.

"I love you," he whispered, his voice muffled against her shoulder.

"I love you too," Minji replied, her voice barely audible.

They stood there for a long time, holding each other, savoring the moment. Finally, Jungkook pulled back and looked at Minji with a mischievous grin.

"You know, I have one more surprise for you," he said, his eyes sparkling with excitement.

Minji raised an eyebrow. "What is it?" she asked, her voice filled with curiosity.

Jungkook chuckled. "You'll just have to wait and see," he said, leading her to the balcony.

As they stepped outside, Minji gasped in amazement. The sky was filled with fireworks, exploding in a kaleidoscope of colors.

"Jungkook, this is incredible!" she exclaimed, her eyes shining with wonder.

Jungkook smiled, feeling happy and content. "I wanted to make this night unforgettable," he said, wrapping his arms around her.

And as they watched the fireworks together, Minji knew that this was just the beginning of their happily ever after...

As the fireworks lit up the sky, Jungkook and Minji stood together, their eyes locked on each other. The air was electric with anticipation, and they both knew that this moment was meant to be savored.

Slowly, Jungkook leaned in, his lips brushing against Minji's in a gentle, tender touch. It was a soft, sweet kiss, filled with love and adoration. Minji's heart skipped a beat as she felt his warm breath on her skin, sending shivers down her spine.

As they kissed, the world around them melted away, leaving only the two of them, lost in the moment. Jungkook's lips moved slowly, deliberately, exploring Minji's mouth with a gentle passion.

But as the seconds ticked by, the kiss deepened, becoming more intense, more passionate. Jungkook's arms wrapped around Minji, pulling her closer, his lips pressing harder against hers. Minji's hands rose to his chest, her fingers tangling in his hair as she pulled him deeper into the kiss.

The fireworks exploded above them, a riot of color and sound, but they were lost in their own world, a world of love and desire. The kiss was like a flame, burning bright and hot, consuming them both.

Jungkook's tongue danced with Minji's, a slow, sensual rhythm that left her breathless. She felt like she was melting into him, becoming one with him, their hearts beating as one.

And then, in a moment of pure passion, the kiss became fierce, intense, all-consuming. Jungkook's lips devoured Minji's, his arms holding her tight, his body pressed against hers. Minji felt like she was drowning in the kiss, swept away by the tide of their love.

As they broke apart for a moment, gasping for air, Jungkook's eyes burned with desire, his gaze piercing Minji's soul. She felt like she was melting under his gaze, her heart racing with excitement.

Then, without a word, they came together again, their lips crashing in a fierce, passionate kiss. The world around them disappeared, leaving only the two of them, lost in the intensity of their love.

The kiss was like a storm, wild and all-consuming, sweeping them away on a tide of passion. They were two souls, entwined, becoming one in the heat of the moment.

As they finally broke apart, gasping for air, Minji's lips were swollen, her heart racing. She looked up at Jungkook, her eyes shining with love and adoration.