𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷

In the vibrant world of K-pop, dreams are made and broken with every beat. For Minji, a young girl with a passion for music and dance, the journey to stardom is not just about fame and fortune, but about finding her true voice and following her heart. Join Minji on her journey as she defies expectations, faces challenges, and discovers the true meaning of love and acceptance.

𝓓𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓻

This is a work of fiction, inspired by the K-pop group BTS and their music. The characters and events in this story are not meant to be taken as real, and any resemblance to actual people or events is purely coincidental. This story is meant for entertainment purposes only, and is not affiliated with BigHit Entertainment or any other entity associated with BTS.

𝓞𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓴 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓮

This story is an original work created by Bangtan9408. All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the author.

𝓜𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮 𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓦𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰

This story contains mature themes, language, and situations, including:

- Emotional distress and trauma
- Mild profanity and suggestive language
- Romantic relationships and mature interactions
- Intense training and performance pressures
- Conflicts and drama

Reader discretion is advised. This story is intended for mature audiences only.

Thank You.