47. WHISPERS OF UNKNOWN

-Agar tum saath ho 🎵
(Slightly Emotional chapter ahead)

Samaira
(TW: Violence and mature content ahead)
(Two years ago)

The next day, I returned home.

Remembering how I left Vrit with a good morning kiss from him.

While I was leaving, he was adamant about not letting me go. He leaned in, his lips brushing against mine in a slow, lingering kiss.

I melted into him, as my body responded to the familiar, intoxicating feel of his touch. His hand slid from my waist to the small of my back, pressing me against him.

The kiss deepened, becoming more urgent, more demanding.

Vrit pulled us over the recently made bed ,such that he was hovering above me, his weight a comforting pressure. His lips trailed from my mouth to my jawline, then down to my neck, where he planted a series of soft, teasing kisses. I gasped, arching my back, my fingers tangling in his hairs, soft and silky.

"You're so sensitive," he whispered against my skin, his breath hot and tantalizing. "I love it."

He continued his descent, his mouth exploring every inch of my skin with a combination of tenderness and hunger. I felt like I was on fire, every nerve ending alive and tingling with anticipation.

When his lips finally found their way back to mine, I was breathless, my heart racing. He kissed me deeply, possessively, as if he couldn't get enough.

And soon a simple kiss turned to much more.

No one could guess Vrit had been feverish yesterday from his actions this morning.

The way he sweet-talked, his deep voice brushing against my ears, his words sinful and his hands exploring places, just the memory sent butterflies fluttering in my stomach.

We didn't just fucked; we made love. Vrit always made sure I wouldn't be able to walk straight the next day.

My man was damn good in bed. Also damn good at making me forget.

He maneuvered the conversation in a completely opposite direction from what I wanted.

I shook my head, as I walked towards my apartment door, keys jingling in my hands, Avya's message came to mind.

She said she'd visit Vrit, but I told her to stop by my place, as I was going back soon, so we'd go together. Also, we needed to discuss what happened yesterday.

I hadn't been distracted by his sweet words or forgotten what happened.

Why was he injured in the first place?

Turning the knob, my gaze shifted to another red envelope on the floor, and I paused.

"Another one?" I muttered, picking it up. Opening it, I turned it around and found the words written in bold letters:

' Run away, sweetheart.
He's not worth it.'

With the words, there were photos of Vrit in some shady place.

I took a careful look at each of them. Is this where he got injured?

Why is Vrit keeping so many secrets from me? First about his family, now this!