𝖨𝖿 𝖨'𝗆 𝖣𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖸𝗈𝗎, 𝖶𝗁𝗒 𝖠𝗋𝖾 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖶𝖺𝗄𝖾? - 𝖭𝗂𝖼𝗄

Bestiessss please enjoy, I love you <3 

Request by zenthegreatest: "Nick is in a friend group. And Matt and Chris are in the same friend group as well. But suddenly, without telling Nick the reason, people in the group kick him out and block him from everywhere, etc. So Matt and Chris try to find out the reason (could be because the group finds out that Nick is gay so they're homophobic or you can change it, up to your jmagination <3) and when they find out, they support Nick (obviously since they already knew that he was gay) and both of them leave the group, comforting Nick since Nick's been anxious about the group chat."

Summary: The year is 2023 and the triplets are friends with Malcolm and his group of friends, have been since tour. The triplets and Larray attend a house party with the group. At said party Malcolm and his heavily homophobic friends delete Nick from their groupchat. They then start gossiping about Matt and Chris causing Nick to get into an altercation. Matt and Chris have no idea of anything that's happened and question Nick about it. Eventually the truths are revealed. All them?

Read carefully and thoroughly - TW: bullying, verbal bullying and cyberbully (groupchat), physical aggression (no gore), verbal insults, gossiping, homophobia, implied use of homophobic slurs (obviously not directly mentioned), high school trauma/homophobia mentioned, mention of lockdown/covid (I don't know if that's a TW but just in case), fighting, threats, panicking, anxiety. 

xx due to TWs - if you need to skip this chapter that is more than okay, I have posted another chapter at the same time (out now) that is pure fluff for those who have skipped this one. Please take care of yourself, you are LOVED. 

Words: 3241 (this will be 3 parts)

♡ The music hummed through the walls of the apartment complex. The bass thumping through the floors while the triplets and Larray walked down the long carpeted hallway.  They were all watching for the unit number they had been told by Malcolm. He'd invited the triplets to his friend's house party. Nick, Matt and Chris had been hanging out with Malcolm's friend group for a few weeks. The friendships were still fresh, the triplets still getting to know everyone. Although not entirely their scene, the three of them accepted the invite and brought Larray along for the ride. 

Approaching closer to the end of the hallway of units they could hear more distinct chatter, a multitude of voices mixing together with loud house beats that amplified through the closed door. The hallway smelt heavily of cigarette smoke and other substances, the scent pungent in the narrow hallway. 

"417, here," Chris pointed out to the group. 

"Gross ass hallway, hopefully the apartment itself is nicer," Larray added in. 

"Hopefully," Nick agreed. 

Chris turned to his brothers and their friend after he picked up on the unusual bland nature of Nick's tone. 

"You alright?" Chris questioned his brother nonchalantly.   

Chris moved in closer to Nick when he spoke, not wanting to raise a fuss if it was nothing. 

"Yeah, y-yeah, I'm good," Nick wasn't making eye contact in the way Chris knew him to, but the youngest didn't pry further. 

"Okay," Chris let it go. 

"Really, I'm fine, just a little tired today, it's fine," Nick spun his brother back around by his hips, ending his line of questioning. Nick used his grip on Chris to move the younger out of the way of the door. 

"Let's go in," He stated plainly.

Rarely did Nick mind much of the telepathic-like read his brothers had on his emotions. Although in moments he was trying to hide his feelings, the simple way Chris and Matt dissected him became slightly annoying. He wasn't lying to the youngest, he was tired. But there was an unsettled wave in his body he kept to himself about. He liked Malcolm, liked his friends but the idea of spending hours in a run-down apartment with drunk and chaotic frat boys was less than an ideal Saturday night in his opinion. He'd rather be home.