Chapter 2

: Step One :

Snake woke up the next morning with damp fur.
I hate it here. Snake stood up. This was the day he got his revenge. Alone. Apparently having your only allies be untrustworthy was a bad idea. Who would've thought? Snake asked himself sarcastically.

Snake acted like he was going hunting and walked out of the camp.
I had better catch something or Slash is going to be suspicious. Well actually when I kill Clear Sky that won't be a problem.
After walking for a few moments Snake stopped. He groaned with annoyance.
Why is she always here? His fur prickled in irritation.
"What do you want? If you're looking for your mate he's patrolling with Splinter and Beetle." Snake huffed, not even bothering to be remotely respectful. Any cat that was a manipulator was unworthy of respect.
"Don't use that tone with me Snake! Just get out of my way!" Star Flower hissed.
Snake stepped out of her way and glared at her as she stalked off.
Then Snake paused, a sly idea entered his mind. It would hurt not only Clear Sky but Star Flower as well. And beating down on manipulative cats was always worth it. Oh do I have the perfect idea. I can kill Clear Sky later. This is going to be worth an extra wait.

Snake was crouched down by the SkyClan border. Anticipation was eating away at his patience.
Come on where is that fox-heart? The suspense was itching at his pelt.
Snake almost leaped out of his hiding spot when he finally spotted Clear Sky.
Finally! Alright, I've got this. Snake waited for a few more seconds, then finally slid out from behind the tree he was hiding behind.
"Well, would you look at who it is." Snake forcefully made his voice more hateful.
Clear Sky whipped around. "Why are you here Snake?!" he snarled, his fluffy tail bushing out. 
Snake laughed forcefully. Nothing was funny. But evil cats laughed. It was more menacing or something. "I'm here to get my revenge!"
Clear Sky slid his claws out. "Revenge for what?! I did nothing to you!" he sounded more offended than outraged for a moment.
"You threw me out like I was nothing!" Snake yowled, the hate in his voice wasn't forced this time.
"You betrayed me first!" Clear Sky snapped back.
This was his moment. "At least my mate didn't cheat on me!" Snake hissed, expecting satisfaction to fill him at any moment.
Clear Sky hesitated for a brief second, his demeanor faltered. It was only for a moment but Snake noticed it before he quickly regained his usual fox-hearted demeanor. "What are you even talking about?!" he snarled, just a hint of uncertainty in his voice.
"Have you even looked at Tiny Branch? He's brown and white with yellow eyes! He clearly isn't yours!" Snake snapped, wondering when he was going to feel satisfied with what he had done.
Clear Sky froze. Completely froze. His gaze was blank. Snake recognized the look of pure shock and betrayal.
So he forced a sly smile and stalked away.
However, after he got away from the border Snake's smile faltered and his tail fell. I thought revenge was supposed to be satisfying. But I just feel like I've wasted my time. Snake sighed. Well at least he had hurt Clear Sky. That was what mattered. Right?
Snake slowly trudged back to the rouge camp. He did manage to catch a mouse on his way back so he wouldn't be suspicious.

Snake's ears pricked. He sat up and looked out of his den.
He saw Slash and Star Flower talking.
"I just don't know how he found out! He won't throw me out because the kits still need to be nursed but everything is ruined now!" Star Flower wailed.
Snake forced himself not to laugh. Nevermind! This was all worth it! This is the most satisfying thing I've ever seen! Today wasn't a total failure! Snake had never liked Star Flower. He could not stand how disloyal she was. Sure Clear Sky was terrible but Star Flower was worse. Snake hated all forms of manipulation, manipulation was never deserved. No matter how terrible the cat was.
Snake stretched, he would love to see how upset Star Flower was. But he was also tired. So he was going back to sleep.

An:
Will I ever stop changing cats designs for my plots? No.