Will

Will had been freaking out for a week that Nico was gay.

MAYBE HE LIKES ME BACK!

Ahem. Anyway.

Nico invited him to an outdoor movie with Jason, Piper, and Leo. Cecil and Lou were on a date somewhere, and Reyna was sick so Rachel didn't end up coming.

Leo, Jason, and Piper crawled under the biggest blanket.

"Here, you can share my blanket," Nico offered, holding it out to Will.

He tried not to freak out.

Will wrapped half of it around himself. "Maybe shorts weren't a good idea." He shook his head.

"Mm, y-you're w-warm," Nico said, teeth chattering.

He's touching me right now. He's literally touching me.

He said I'm warm.

He's cold.

I'll warm him up, eh?

"You're fucking freezing." Will put his arm around Nico.

Smooth, Will. Very smooth.

Nico tensed for a second, but melted into him. He was probably too cold to protest.

"Why'd we go to an outdoor movie?" Nico complained. "It's, like, negative one million degrees right now."

(because, nico, convenient plot reasons. duh.)

"It sounded fun at the time," Jason grumbled.

"It's a rom com," Nico said. "How?"

"Hey, I like rom coms," Will protested.

"Of course you do. I like rom coms too, when they're not about straight white blond guys and don't have a terrible plot."

"I'm a white blond guy," Will said.

"Great, let's sign you up! New release on Netflix, uh..." Nico googled 'cheesy rom com name ideas'. "Amour Underneath the Stars, featuring acclaimed blond white guy actor, Will Solace."

"Amour Underneath the Stars?" Will cackled. "That- that's priceless. That's so fucking cheesy."

"Thank you. I actually do like a lot of rom coms, I just hate the Wedding Planner. It's like the worst rom com out there."

"I'm pretty sure Amour Underneath the Stars is the worst rom com, but yeah, I don't love that one."

"Of course Jason does, though," Nico said, giving Jason the side-eye.

"Nico," Will said. "If you hate The Wedding Planner so much, why'd you come?"

"Mmm, because Jason told me it was gonna be 10 Things I Hate About You. That movie at least has a good plot and good details and a good ending. I mean, who leaves their wedding for the fucking wedding planner? Like, that's just so fucked up. And don't get me started on that one Italian guy."

Will chuckled. Nico was really cute all worked up like this. "Yeah, I get where you're coming from."