chapter 1

Enids POV

Am going to school again tomorrow, am excited to go back to see my friends again and Wednesday. I really missed Wednesday and I don't know why. She is so mean but also so soft to me.

But I have to leave Isabel with my mother. That monster.

She is such a bitch to me and Isa, like when she doesn't eat her food my mother goes loco loco to her.

But she is just a 6 year old kid, they don't eat.

I am now at the playground with her because I have to go tomorrow and I want to spend my last time her with her.

"Isa be carefull before you fall of that thing!" But I was to late.

She fell.

I ran to her because she was crying. "Omg are you okay honey?" I ask her "mama my arm hurts" she said, when I looked at her arm I saw that is was broken. I panic in myself because I don't want to worry Isabel.

I picked her up and run to my dad's car because he gave it to me so I could go to the playground with Isa.

I sat her down in the passengers seat and drove to the hospital.

What a last day of me being by her before I go back to school.

After 20 minute's we arrive at the hospital and I walked to the reception with Isa and then we wait in the wait room.

____________________

"Isabel Sinclair?" Said the doctor, and we walked after him in the room. "So what happend?" The doctor asked me "we went to the playground and she just played but then she fell, and I think  she broke her arm."

The doctor looked at Isabel's arm, he was silent for a while.

"I don't think it's broken just a little bruise, that's it." He walked behind his computer and typed stuff, I don't know what but who cares.

"You are free to go" he said while giving Isa a lolly. We walked back to the car and got home. What a day.

____________________

I close my suitcase and it's now 10 pm. Isabel is asleep. I didn't tell my mom about what happend today cause I knew she would have said to Isabel that she just better could die.

I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth to go to bed.

When I was ready it was 10:15 pm.

I walked to Isabel's bed and give her a kiss on her forehead. When I wanted to walk away to my own bed, Isa stopped me. "Can you please sleep with me?"
(Not that way) I walked back and lay behind her.

Then we fell asleep.

_____________________

A/n

This is a beginning the chapters are gonna be longer then this don't worry

474 words