Chapter 4

Wednesday POV

It's the next morning and when I went to bed yesterday I thought of something.

I want to let Enid sleep and rest so I'm gonna take Isabel to the beach. The lessons don't start till next week, so I'm free till next week.

I walk over to Enid's bed and wake Isabel.

"Hey little monster do you want to go to the beach with me today?" I whisper, she jumped out of bed and ran to her bag to grap her swimsuit.

She walked up to me and asked "Can you help me put it on?"

"Of course little monster" we walked to the bathroom and I put on her light pink swimsuit.

I wear a black bikini and a T-shirt and some comfortable jeans, and Isa only a t-shirt.

When we where ready to go Enid woke up. "What are you doing?" She looked confused. "We are going to the beach mama!" A exited Isabel said.

"Can I come with you to?" Enid asked exited, Isa has the excitement form her mother. "Yes, can mama come with us?" Isa asked with puppy eyes, that she also has from her mother. That's cute.

"Of course she can. Hurry I want to go." Enid ran to her closet to grap her pink with yellow and purple bikini and walked to the bathroom to get ready.

20 minutes later Enid came out of the bathroom with a white shirt and pink shorts. "Can we ask Yoko and Div to come with us?"

"Uhrg fine" I said.

"Yay your the best Wens" she said and kissed my left cheek and we walked out of the dorm to Yoko and Divina's dorm.

Enid knocked on the door and Yoko opened it. Isabel hide behind me and hold my leg. "Hey Yolks do you and Div wanna go to the beach with me Wens and Isabel?" She asked.

"Who is Isabel?" Yoko asked confused. "My little 'sister'. Come say hi Isa" Isa waved to Yoko and said softly hi.

"Omg she is so cute E!" Yoko yelled and bent down so she has the same level as Isabel. "Hi little one"

"So do you come with us to the beach?" I ask in my monotone voice. "Yes! Babe we go to the beach!" She yelled to Divina.

"I'm gonna change. Come in" she said and opened the door wider so we can come in. The room is a total mess. Ew is that underware on the desk?!

30 minutes later we walked to my car and got in. I was the only one with a drivers license so I drove.

Enid sits in de pasengers seat with Isa on her lap and Yoko and Divina on the back.

The car ride was 40 minutes. "Can I play music?" Enid asked me, I nooded a yes paying attention to the road. I drove slower then normal because Isabel was in the car.

Enid plays Taylor Swift. I just know she would play her. I don't really like her. My ears bleed every time I hear her.

"OMG WENS YOUR EARS ARE BLEEDING!!" Enid screamed and covered Isabel's eyes so she doesn't get traumatized.

"I know. That happens if I listen to your music" I say as if it is the most normal thing ever.

Enid turns the music off and my ears stop bleeding.

____________________

Enid's POV

We are arived and everybody stepped out of the car. Isa ran to the other side of the car to Wednesday.

"Up, up" she said with her arms in the air for Wednesday to pick her up.

Wednesday picked her up and placed her on her hip and walked to the trunk of the car to grap a bag. Wednesday is so soft with Isa, I realy thought she was disgust for childeren.