chapter 2

( Hihi am gonna change the age from Isabel :) she is 4 and she is gonna have a birthday. idk when but soon.
Thanks for reading this if you did <3) )

Enids POV

RING RING RI-

I hate my alarm. i stand up from Isa's bed and walked over to my closed to grap my clothes for the day.

Today is the day that am going back to Nevermore Acedemy. I can finally see my friend again and Wens. i missed her so much!

I walked to the bathroom and took a shower. The warm water feels so nice on my skin, I wish Wednesday would be here with me- What?! Nooo, what am i thinking, she is just a friend. Nothing more.

When i was ready showering I went to Isabel to wake her up.

"Isa, it's time to wake up." I say while shaking her shoulders. "Hmmm I wanna stay in bed" she answers sleepy.

"Okay, am gonna eat and then am leaving, but before i leave I'm gonna wake you up again so you could say goodbye to me. Okay?" I ask her "Okay" she said, I went down the stairs and to the kitchen to prepare food for myself when my mother walked in the kitchen.

"Wat are you doing in my kitchen?" she asked angry. "I'm preparing food because I'm going back to school today" I say with a little smile on my face but that went quickly gone when she spoke again "finally, now only your daughter out of this house"

I can't believe what I just heard coming out of that mouth of hers.

"Excuse me, did I hear that right? did you just said that you are happy that am going and that you want Isa also out of this house?" I ask her

"Yes, I said that. Why? Did I say something wrong?" Oh what a bitch she is.

I'm finished with my breakfast, it's egg with bacon. I walked away to the dining room and sat down on a chair.

'Pfff, what a woman. should I bring Isa with me? No thats not smart, she would distracts me with school. But if she is here i would aslo be distracted form school because i don't know if she is okay! If she stays here i don't know if she is safe. What will happen if i bring her with me and let her stay in the dorm? What would Wednesday think about this?! No, no, no, she can't go with me.' I think to myself.

I didn't even know i was finished with my food, because of these thoughts.

I bring my plate to the sink and washed it. Then i went upstairs to my room to wake Isa up.

"Hey Isa" I said softly and shake her shoulder a little bit. "mhmpf" she said while she is waking up. "Am going now. Bye bye honey" I said while hugging her.

"Please don't go" she bagged me, I hug her a little bit tighter. "I really need to go now" i said and give her a kiss on the head.

I let go of the hug and grap my suitecase and kissed Isabel one last time before going down stairs to the car.

"Are you ready to go?" my father asked me "Yes" i say back.

________________________

The car rid was silent most of the time, but luckely we are here now. I got out of the car and graped my suitecase out of the trunk.

"Bye dad, am gonna miss you." I said while hugging him "Am gonna miss you to kiddo." He said hugging back.

I let go and walked into the school to my dorm. I am happy we have the same dorms as before. I don't want anybody else to share a room oder then Wednesday.

When i opened the door i see that Wednesday is not here yet. The window is still the same. I walk over to my side of the room and placed every thing where it was before the break.