Chapter 5

(A friend of mine drew this drawing for me🥰)

Enid's POV

The week went by really fast, and we have to go to school again.

I'm searching for a apartment, but everything is to expensive.

I now sit in class with Isabel on my lap, Wednesday on my left side and Yoko and Divina in the row behind me. Isabel is with us because I can't leave a 4 year old alone. We sit in the back of the classroom.

The new principal walked in.

"Hi, I am Barn Smith but you all call me Mr. Smith." He introduced him self. I looked at Wednesday and she looked to me in the eyes. I feel butterflies in my stomach.

I can't have a crush on my best friend! I have a boyfriend! Now that I think about it. I havend heard from him in weeks.

"This is a new class: sex education, and this is your new teacher Mr. Akuell." The class groand at the new supject. Then there walked a man in the room, around his 40, brown hair with a bald spot.

But when I looked good I saw who it was.

The father of Isabel...

I feel the tears starting to come out of my eyes, rolling down my cheeks.

"Enid, why are you crying?" Isa asked. When I looked to my left I see Wednesday looking at me. "Sinclair, are you okay?" I couldn't speak.

I picked Isabel up and put her on Wednesday's lap and ran to the bathroom.

Wednesday's POV

I listened to what the principal was saying and then a man walked in the room.

"Enid, why are you crying?" I hear Isabel say, I looked to my side to see Enid crying.

"Sinclair, are you okay?" I ask her. The next thing what happend was Isabel on my lap and Enid running out of the classroom.

"Yoko can you watch Isabel real quick?" I asked her and she nooded her head and I run after Enid out of the classroom.

I ran to the nearest bathroom. I heard soft cries "Enid, is that you?"

No answer.

"Sinclair?"

Still no answer.

I walk to the stall where I hear the cries and opened the door.

There she was, crying her heart out.

I don't know what to do. Only one thing comes in my mind.

a hug

I walk to her and crouch down en put my arms around her waist, she put hers around my neck. I feel my cheeks getting hot.

She cried in my neck. I softly rub her back.

Is this the right way to comfort a person?

Enid calms down and hugs my a little tighter.

"Sinclair?"

"Hmm" she hummed

"Why are you showing these emotions and not your sm- smile?" Iew, I already get disgust by these words.

"Th- that man..." She let's go of me. "H-he..."

"It's okay" What the hell is wrong with me? I'm gonna sent a letter to Satan this evening if he cannot give me mercy by my death.

"He is the father from Isabel"

He's dead before the sun is up tomorow.

____________________

525 words

This is a beginning of what will happen so you can already taste a bit of it😈

2 chapters in one day🥳