why we ever [K.Bishop]

pairing: vampire!kate bishop x reader

summary: forgiveness comes in many different shapes. thankfully, you and kate find the one that works best for both of you.

warnings: SMUT -> MINORS DNI! [porn with a lot of feelings and some plot; blood and hot vampire fangs; fingersucking {with blood involved}; kate loves neck kisses; kate's a MASSIVE tease and cocky about it; dashes of praise and a smidge of degradation; cunnilingus {kate receiving}; fingering {kate receiving}; so much playful arguing; r gets left high and dry but shhhh]

wordcount: 3.9k

a/n: WOULD YOU BELIEVE IT? T'S FINALLY HERE! i'm not saying this the last part of this wonderful AU but...it might be. i absolutely fell in love with vampire!kate though AND this AU so maybe i'll do more with it later. for now, this is the end...until i decide to get over myself and post it as a full story on both wattpad and ao3. anyway, thank you for coming along with me on this special ride, i hope you enjoyed it as much as i did <3 [oh and friendly reminder that my commissions are open :) ]

* * * * * * *

If you had a nickel for every time you had a heated make-out session with Kate Bishop while she was slightly injured, you would have two nickels. It's not a lot but you're pretty sure the universe is plotting against you. Not to do anything particularly harmful to you...unless making out with a ridiculously hot and complicated vampire is harmful.

Although, considering your current situation, maybe it is harmful.

You're honestly starting to believe the archer is going to be the death of you. And not because she's a blood-sucker but because she's the best kisser you've ever met.

With the softest wandering hands.

Hands that are currently gripping your waist so hard, you're pretty sure there'll be bruises there tomorrow...not that you'd mind. It wouldn't be the worst reminder of her you've ever had.

"y/n..." Her voice startles you despite how soft it is.

You hum in response, pulling back just enough to be able to make eye contact with her. "Yeah?"

"Come here." Her tone leaves no room for argument and yet you can't resist the urge to get under her skin just a bit.

"So you can bleed out all over my bed?" You question while doing your best to ignore the irony in your words. "I'm gonna pass."

She stares at you with her eyes slightly narrowed and you wait for the annoyed remark that's sure to follow. Except it doesn't come and you're suddenly reminded you don't know nearly enough about Kate's weird vampire powers. All you really know is her fangs are hot as hell and she's surprisingly strong.

But she's apparently also freakishly fast because all you do is blink and suddenly she's laying you down on your bed and hovering over you with that same old smirk. "You were saying?"

"You're insufferable." Despite your words, you wrap your arms around her and pull her closer, savoring the warmth of her body against yours.

It's embarrassing to admit how much you've missed this. How much you've missed her. How despite all the anger and the snark, you instantly melt into her again. As if she didn't ruin your life without a care in the world.

You know it's a lot more complicated than that and yet a part of you still holds on to that. To how quickly she would have let you go if you hadn't been accidentally bonded to each other.

"Why are you thinking so much?" She's clearly trying to tease you but there's a hint of concern in her voice that's hard to hide.

"One of us has to and it's clearly not going to be you."