viral news

Sebastian's eyes were turning red with anger, he started throwing things lying on his table, he had destroyed his entire office. After some time, he calms himself down and says ----- so you are running away from me, you have been hiding from me for the last one year, not only this, today you were also going to marry someone else.

If you had really got married today, what would have happened to me, I would have kept waiting for you my whole life just like the last one year.

sebastian was still not able to believe it, he now wanted to find out all the details of Erica's disappearance for one year.

On the other hand, only one news was going viral on TV news channels --- Sebastian Andorson, son of the famous businessman of this city, Mr Haries Andorson, was caught in a hotel with a girl.

The headlines of the news were the most talked about since morning and it caught everyone's attention. How can this happen?? Sebastian was a famous businessman of this city. He was rarely seen like this and he used to stay far away from the media,,

But today morning his name suddenly came on the front page of the newspaper due to a love affair!

Sebastian was still a bachelor, his name was never associated with any girl,, but today suddenly he was seen with a girl in a hotel.

About five years ago he had a girlfriend but according to the news they had broken up.

Some people were surprised and some people were saying - all these men are the same, they look decent from outside but God knows what they do in the dark of the night.

"

" Some people were blaming that girl - some cheap girls can do anything for money,, poor guy is blind, that girl must have seduced him.

Rosie who was the mastermind of all this, quickly goes to Noah and says - Noah see the real face of that Erica , she herself did not want to get married, so she did all this drama, it is good that her real face came in front of all of us, otherwise your life would have been ruined. Noah had tears in his eyes, he also liked Erica somewhere, but seeing all this his heart breaks, he says to Rosy - my decision to marry you was absolutely right. Rosey hugs Noah and says - yes Noah, that Erica was not worthy of you, saying this a devilish smile comes on her face. On the other hand, everyone was still cursing Sebastian and Erica , "This Sebastian  Andorson is blind but still he was with that cheap girl."

The news paper was full of different hot topics. These people did not know Sebastian and Erica but who knows what pleasure they were getting by defaming them. Anyway, people enjoy peeping into other people's lives.

The next day, Sebastian was going to his office. He was wearing a black long sleeve shirt while his jacket was folded neatly beside him. As usual, he had sunglasses on his face which made him look even cooler.

Unfortunately, everyone thought that Sebastian is blind, so they thought that the glasses are to hide his weakness. Everyone was looking at Sebastian very pitifully.

He was sitting comfortably on the middle seat and looking out of the car window. He was with his trusted driver, Nikol, and Michael , who was sitting in the front seat. Michael read the pictures and comments going viral on social media, which were against Sebastian .

"Sir, would you like to delete all these news?" Michael asked.

Being from one of the influential families in this city, it was not difficult for Sebastian to delete the news. But, Sebastian just shook his head.

Let people say whatever they want, I don't care." Ultimately, this news was for his benefit as he got his love back and also with this news everyone will know that he was in a relationship with Erica . Erica was his! And only his...

You announce in the media that Erica is my girlfriend and I am going to marry her very soon...

Michael gets shocked on hearing this and says - Sir, you think again, this can be risky for you and your family as well as that girl's life...

Sebastian just waved his hand to answer Michael and asked him to leave. "Find out all the details about the girl who was with me last night!"

Also find out about the boy , withwhoom Erica was going to marry and his sister and parents...

Meanwhile, at the Evan family's house, Rosey's mother, Diana sees this news on her cell phone and she gets very shocked. She started smiling and when she came to know that he is not a common man but a famous businessman Sebastian Andorson , her hands started shaking. She held her coffee mug tightly as if she wanted to throw it and break it. She was very angry!

She wanted a rich and powerful son-in-law who till now was only Noah in her eyes, but she became mad with anger after seeing Erica with a man who is richer than Noah.

Actually the current condition of her husband's company was not very good. After Mr. Evan's death, his company was in a lot of loss, it was Mr. Brown who used to help her a lot in business due to their friendship, so Diana thought that if this marriage is the only way to save their business, then why only Erica, she can be her own daughter too, that's why both mother and daughter had made this plan.

Their plan had worked, now Rosy was the daughter-in-law of Brown family, after that night, the next day everyone thought it better to get Rosy and Noah married instead of breaking the marriage.

Maya seeing her smiling face says - what happened honey ,you are very happy today.

Yes mom I am very happy because that Erica is ruined forever, didn't you see how much she is being made fun of in the news paper and social media, now no one will make her their daughter-in-law.

That's all fine Honey , but that man is not a common man but Sebastian Andorson , if he gets even a slight hint about our plan then we might have to face trouble.

Ofo mom, didn't you see, firstly that man is blind and secondly that Erica will never be able to prove that it is our trick. And now Noah is only mine so we don't need to be afraid of anyone, that Erica too must be hiding her face somewhere, or maybe she might have committed suicide,

On the other hand , Saanvi did not know what was happening. She was going straight to her house from the hotel room. She wanted to know the reason behind whatever happened. She did not know that her news of last night has spread like fire.

She was very upset and angry with the way Rosy treated her. She was completely shattered by Rosy's betrayal. She not only broke her marriage but also ruined her life. What was her motive? Besides this, sometimes she also thought about this unknown man with whom she was last night. Who was that man? How did that man know her name? Did that man know her? But she did not know him at all?

These thoughts made her head spin. But her first motive was to make Rosy tell the truth. Her feet kept moving fast and she reached her house. , That house was her palace, where she was her father's daughter and her mother was his queen. But one day, after her parents divorced, her mother left this house forever, and she also got married again, but her father did not let her take Erica .

Now, in this house lived her father and his second wife and her step sister. But one year ago her father left her forever. She did not know where her mother was, and she also never tried to find Erica .