chapter 5

The night had passed, sunlight was peeking through the window curtains that were slightly open.

Erica slowly opened her eyes and realised that she was in an unknown room. She immediately woke up and tried to get up from her bed in fear.

"Ouch!" She screamed in pain. Her whole body ached like being hit by a car. What happened?

Why was she suddenly in an unknown room?

"Oh so you woke up?" Erica heard a deep and cold voice. As if it was pulling her like a magnet, Erica immediately turned to the direction the voice came from.

Her eyes widened when she saw the man. Water was still dripping from his body, only a bath towel was wrapped around his waist while his six-pack abdominal muscles were clearly displayed in front of Erica. Her face immediately turned red and her mouth was slightly open, but not a single word came out of her lips.

When Sebastian looked at Erica , a smile came on his face. He raised one of his eyebrows and asked smilingly, "Do you like what you see?"

Erica looked up, staring at Sebastian 's face. He was very handsome.

She didn't have time to admire the stranger standing in front of her! Snapping out of her thoughts, she immediately stuttered out a little nervously, "Who... who are you? Why are you in my room?"

The smile on Sebastian's 's face disappeared in an instant. His brown eyes instantly turned cold. What, this girl doesn't know me?

"Your room?" Sebastian asked. His voice sounded cold, and Erica shivered on hearing his voice.

Erica was so nervous at this moment that she didn't notice that this room was very luxurious but also looked strange. Immediately, her face turned pale. "Why was she suddenly in such a hotel room"?

She lifted the blanket she was holding and was shocked when she saw that her entire body was covered with love bites.

"Can you...we..." Erica's eyes filled with tears. Reluctance, anger, sadness and surprise mixed together, leaving her speechless. Sebastian looked at Erica who was at a loss for words in front of him and realised that last night was her first experience.

Erica's legs felt very weak, she was sitting in a corner of the bed in the room while her head hung weakly on the headrest. Memories of last night started coming back to her mind. She was the one who begged the man for help! She was the one who kissed the man first!

She covered her face with both hands, she was both embarrassed and angry. How could she be so drunk and accidentally walk into someone else's room..? She felt so stupid.

"Who did this to you?" Sebastian asked.

Erica looked up and looked at Sebastian in surprise. "Does he know that someone played a prank on me, does he believe me..?"

Seeing Erica's confused look, Sebastian could only sigh and shake his head. This girl was so innocent, she didn't know what happened to her. She didn't know that someone purposely framed her.

"Who did you go out with last night? Don't you know that someone purposely drugged you?"

"Drugs! Someone purposely drugged her! "No wonder she was unconscious last night.

Erica felt a little dizzy as she tried to remember, then she remembered how Rosie tricked her into giving drugs and then blamed her for it..."

"Looks like you know who did it."Sebastian said.

Yes, Erica knew who did it. But why did Rosie do this to her? Even though they were not real sisters, Erica had never done anything bad to her. In fact, she treated Rosie like a sister.

Sebastian looked at Erica who was deep in thought and asked, "Erica, don't you recognize me?"

Erica was shocked to hear this question. She looked up and asked, "Do we know each other? How do you know my name?" Erica actually did not know this man. If she had ever met such a handsome man, she would never forget him.

Erica's answer made Sebastian even more angry. His lips were compressed in anger and his hands were clenched into tight fists. This girl did not recognize him.

"Who are you? Have we met before?" Erica asked again. Her gaze was a little strange as she looked at Sebastian . She was beginning to suspect Sebastian .

Erica's questions made Sebastian even angrier. He kicked the small table next to him loudly and walked towards the closet room to change clothes, which made Erica panic.

Seeing him leave, Erica quickly dressed up and ran out of the room.

After getting dressed and coming out, Sebastian saw that his room was empty. The girl he spent the previous night with, Erica, was no longer there. However, Sebastian looked calm now and was smiling softly.

He immediately called his trusted assistant Michael.

Michael, check the CCTV of last night. And did you find out who Erica met last night and who did all this to her?

Yes sir. But..." Michael replied after thinking for a while.

Sebastian looked at his assistant coldly. He didn't like people asking him questions. Usually, Michael was always prompt about his work and completed all the tasks given to him. However, for some reason, Michael was not behaving like usual today.

Today was a very bad day for Sebastian . He met Erica again after a year, but she didn't know him at all and instead ran away from him. He was already in a very bad mood. Plus, Michael's attitude made him even more upset.

"Sir, the picture of the girl you were with last night has gone viral on the internet. That girl was seen leaving your hotel room last night."

Sebastian frowned. It seemed like the person who did this had really planned everything well. Even the news was spreading fast.

"Find out who did this," Sebastian said. It seemed like she didn't care about the news at all.

"Sir, we have found out everything, all this has been done by her step sister Rosie, because she loves her fiancé Noah, that's why she wanted to break Miss Erica's marriage by playing such tricks.

What!! Marriage – Sebastian says in surprise.

Yes Sir, today Miss Erica was getting married to Noah Brown, but---

However, before he could complete his sentence, Sebastian waved his hand and Michael went out.

Sebastian 's eyes were turning red with anger, he started picking up and throwing the things lying on his table, he had destroyed his entire office. After some time, he calms himself down and says ----- so you are running away from me, you have been hiding from me for the last one year, not only this, today you were also going to marry someone else.

If you had really got married today, what would have happened to me, I would have kept waiting for you my whole life just like the last one year.
.

Sebastian still couldn't believe it, he now wanted to find out all the details of Erica's disappearance for one year...