chapter 4

The strange feeling in her body gradually became more and more intense. She understood that her sister had planned to ruin her completely,

but for Erica , it was no big deal. Today, she had lost almost everything. She had lost the love of her fatherly uncle, as well as her fiancé. Now, she had nothing left to lose.

While she was forced to lose her virginity, she decided to find at least one man who could say yes to her for this deed.

Her reasoning power was also failing, she was looking around in a drunken state so that someone could help her.

Just then a man came there and came close to Erica  and asked, - Miss are you okay, Erica  looked at him in a drugged state and said please help me, someone has given me a drug, please take me to the doctor.

Seeing Erica  in ​​a drunken state, a devilish smile appeared on the boy's face. He entangles her in his words and says - miss , don't worry, I will call the doctor right now. Before you faint, please go away from here.

It was 10 pm, but the city streets still looked crowded. The lights of passing vehicles were dominating the streets, making the night sky shine.

Sebastian  was sitting near the window of his room, looking at the bustle of the city instead of his quiet room, just like that there was a bustle in his heart. There was a lot of noise in his mind which he was unable to get out of even if he wanted to.

His eyes were fixed on the beautiful street view of the city, but unfortunately, that beauty made his eyes sting and his vision blurred.

He closed his eyes and he remembered that day a year ago. 

In this accident, he did not just lose his eyesight but also lost something very precious to him: his love, his life, his wife Erica evan...

But what did destiny mean? Sebastian did not believe in destiny, because it was not destiny that decided the course of his life, but himself. He made the impossible possible, even when destiny was against .

No one knew that he could see again and he did not want to tell anyone until his eyes were completely fine.

He was lost in the memories of his past, when suddenly he heard the whispering of some people. A boy and two girls were forcibly taking a girl somewhere through the corridor, the girl was trying to escape from them.

They had just taken Erica  a few steps forward when Erica  understood that these people must have been sent by her sister, so she wanted to escape from them now.

But then two people come there and say to the boy - where are you taking them, do you know them.

The boy said in fear - Yes, she is my girlfriend but she has drunk too much, that's why she is drunk. I am just taking her to the room.

One of those men was Sebastian Andorson. He went near them and tried to see the girl's face carefully. On seeing her face, Sebastian's steps started faltering and his eyes became red with anger.

He made fists and said - So she is your girlfriend, so tell me her name?

The boy got nervous at first but soon hid his fear and said - Aliya, her name is Aliya.

A dangerous smile came on Sebastian's face and he slapped the boy hard and said - Her name is Erica  and she is my girlfriend, not yours.

The boy falls down and Apologises saying - Look, it is not my fault, this girl came to me in a drunken state, I was just going to call the doctor, please forgive me. Seeing the boy being slapped, the other man and the two girls try to run away quickly, but Sebastian signals something to his assistant Rajveer and takes Erica in ​​his lap and takes her to his room.

In the dim light of his room, Sebastian could see the redness on Erica's face, there was no smell of alcohol coming from her whole body. She was squirming on the bed, while her lips opened a little and a soft moan came out.

Sebastian was surprised to see this. He turned around and was about to call his assistant to send a doctor to his room immediately but he had already sent him for some other work...so before he could get up and look for a doctor's number, Erica suddenly held his hand.

Erica  moaned softly and said, "please...please help me" ---

Sebastian then saw Erica's face clearly. When he realised  what help she was talking about, his eyes widened a little.

He immediately sat on the edge of the bed and moved forward caressing Erica's face gently. He looked at Erica carefully and asked lovingly, "Erica who did this to you?"

Unfortunately, Erica was completely unaware at this time, she was not able to hear at all what Sebastian  was asking. Her heart was beating very fast and her whole body was burning.

Erica could only feel cold hands touching her face, which made her feel a little relaxed. As if she was thirsty for comfort, she went forward and hugged Sebastian, leaning her whole body against him.

Her head was leaning weakly on Sebastian's shoulder, while her warm breath was caressing Sebastian's neck, making the man's whole body stiffen.

Sebastian understood that someone had deliberately given her some drugs but he would find out very soon who, and what was their motive.

Erica was unable to bear the effect of the drugs on her body, she was having difficulty in breathing and was gasping for breath.

Sebastian gently held her chin and raised her head a little, forcing Saanvi to meet his eyes. Her long black hair was dishevelled, but this did not reduce her beauty.

Their eyes met as if they were entangled in each other and could not take their eyes off each other again. Erica took the initiative, wrapped her fingers around Sebastian's neck and kissed him on the lips. He was only left shocked and speechless, he did not know how to respond.

Erica's scent compelled Sebastian to come closer to her, due to which Sebastian could not hold himself any more.

He held Erica from the back of the head, while his previously silent lips started pressing softly against  Erica's lips.  Sebastian 's lips felt as cold as candy to Erica, due to which she was not able to resist the lips. When their lips met, both of them got lost in each other's kiss.

Seeing Erica getting excited leaning in his arms, Sebastian's lips moved even faster, and started kissing Erica's lips even deeper. Slowly he pushed Erica's body back till her back touched the soft mattress. Both were enjoying very intense sensations.

Erica  felt her body getting hot. She stretched, reached for the zipper of her dress and wanted to take it off. While Sebastian's hand moved even faster. He grabbed Erica's wrist and pinned it above her head and his other hand was pulling the zipper of  Erica's dress, slowly he was taking off Erica's clothes.

Sebastian started kissing Erica's shoulder and slowly moved towards her neck. His kisses were very soft and light, like the touch of flower petals on Erica's skin, which made her moan involuntarily.

That moan excited Sebastian's even more and he started caressing Saanvi's whole body, he was looking at her beautiful body with very intense eyes. Saanvi was like an addiction for him. Only he knew that.

As they drowned in the wave of passion, the temperature of the room increased. The whole night, only low rumbles or luscious moans were heard in the room.