Chapter 3

Chapter 3-Juliets P.O.V

I watched Andy as he left the bus and slammed the door behind him, I span on my heels to look at Danny “What the fucks his problem?” I snapped, feeling a little offended. Danny shrugged and replied “I dunno, he’s just complicated!” I rolled my eyes and sat down next to him, “Complicated is not the word to describe…him” I sneered slightly looking back at the door as i crossed my legs. Danny laughed slightly then finished off the bottle of water he was holding. “I had that dream again.. the one about the rabbit” i told him as i tapped on his knee, “Oh, you did? again? do you think it means something?” he asked turning to face me. “Meh, I dunno” I shrugged, lying. I knew what it meant.

I’m desperate for true love, I’ve been messed about by guys too much the past 2 years & I just want that special person in my life, Just like when i was 7 & desperate for a white rabbit.

Andys P.O.V

I slammed the door behind me and walked off rather quickly. I stopped next to a big building and rested my back against the brick wall. I tilted my head upwards shut my eyes, I wanted to scream, to get it all out of my system, I was sure that i had moved on from scout, and that… that, just clarified  I most certainly had! She was pretty, everybody knew that, I mean, it’s Juliet for christs sake, she’s gorgeous, but i shouldn’t be thinking that, not at all! After all, almost everyone i knew had warned me about her ‘She doesn’t have good relationships’ ‘She’s a slut’ ‘Do you know how many guys she was with last tour?’ So many people had said those things about such an innocent looking girl. And i was never usually one to believe rumors, so why did I believe those?

From the minute she walked in my whole body froze, my knees went weak, my palms began to sweat, I couldn’t think clearly, then she looked at me and i could feel my face burning up. I had to get out of there, Danny’s going to hate me. I don’t hate Juliet, she probably isn’t too fond of me now though. I always fuck things up.

I need to fix this. I need to go back.

Juliets P.O.V

Just as i was telling Danny what happens in my dream there was a knock at the door, “It’s open” Danny and I called out at the same time and looked up to see who was there. It was some guy I didn’t recognize, but he was part of the warped crew, informing Danny that he had an interview in 20 minutes. Danny checked his watch then nodded “Sorry Ju, I’ll be back in about an hour, you can hang out here if you want, Ben will be back soon” He smiled at me as he stood up and brushed down his top in an attempt to flatten the millions of creases in it. “Yeah, I’ll probably take a nap” i smiled back at him as i stretched out across the sofa. Danny laughed then waved goodbye as he left the bus and shut the door behind him. I closed my eyes briefly and wriggled about until i was comfortable, there was another knock at the door and i snapped my eyes open quickly and sat up slightly “It’s open” I called out as i rested my head back on the sofa, keeping my eyes open to see who came in.

It was Andy, I rolled my eyes as he came into the bus “Danny’s gone to an interview, He’ll be back in an hour” I said sharply without giving him a chance to speak. He looked at me nervously and ran a hand through the back of his hair, I raised an eyebrow as i watched him, then sat up. He stuttered a little and then mumbled “Oh, right, erm, sorry, yeah.. okay” and rang his hands a couple of times, he looked seriously uncomfortable. I thought for a moment about what to do, and went with my first instinct,  Forgive & Forget! “Are you okay?” I asked looking up at him as he fussed with his hair a bit more “Yeah.. ofcourse.. well.. no actually” he finally admitted, then pointed to the empty space on the sofa next to me “May i?” he asked. I nodded and shuffled over a little to make more space for him. I went to ask what was wrong but he started talking before I even had a chance “Juliet right? I’m Andy” He introduced himself, which was unnecessary but polite, he then continued “I erm, think i should apologize for my earlier actions.. So I’m sorry” he said looking down at his feet and only looked up after I didn’t reply. I just stared at him slightly taken aback. “Well.. uh, thanks” I nodded at him with a quick smile. Maybe he wasn’t as bad as everyone said he was. When he lifted his head I could see his features properly. A skinny, pale boy… with a crooked smile, and very bright blue eyes. I gasped and rubbed my neck, looking down embarrassed. This was the first time I’d seen him without make-up on, and i found that he was attractive. We didn’t talk much after that, then he looked at the time on his phone “Are you going to breakfast?” He asked looking up at me, I nodded quickly and stood up, he stood up after me and we made out way off the bus. On our way to breakfast we ran into Danny, he walked with us making things slightly less awkward “Oh, hey Juliet, I can make it to your set today!” he exclaimed with a wide smile, He’d been promising this for weeks! “Yay!” I shouted and jumped happily. I then watched Danny as he turned to face Andy and said “You should come too!”.