Chapter 7

I couldn’t resist, my feelings took over, her perfect pink lips were all I could focus on, my knees were weak, my mind was rushing and I felt like a teenager having his first kiss again. Then the knock at the door came, dread ran through me as I watched the handle move down. Grabbing onto Juliets hand in a moment of weakness I needed a bit of comfort, she squeezed my hand and I relaxed momentarily. The door swung open and I stared up at the last person I wanted to see.

Scout. Standing there with her hands on her hips and her eyes wide. My throat dried up when I attempted to talk, “What’s going on here?” she asked sarcastically, as her eyes trailed down to see mine and Juliets entwined hands. I cleared my throat nervously and glared at her “What are you doing here?” I snapped back, still holding tightly onto Juliets hand, I couldn’t bring myself to let go, she just sat there watching not saying anything, but looked like she was trying to find the right words, I stroked the back of her hand with my thumb, while waiting for scouts answer, she scoffed and glared at me “Do I need a reason?” She spat. “Yeah, we broke up, you can no longer just come onto my bus whenever you feel like it , now if you don’t mind, I would like you to leave” I told her, glaring back. “Oh but i do mind” she smirked and twirled with her hair, it’s funny how the things I used to find cute just repulse me now. I rolled my eyes and looked at Juliet who was watching me, I mouthed ‘sorry’ to her and turned back to face Scout “Just leave!” My voice wasn’t loud but it was very angry, and it kind of shocked me how mean I sounded. Scout sighed heavily in defeat and turned to walk out of the door, slamming it loudly behind her as she left.

I turned to face Juliet and smiled at her gently “Sorry about that” I apologized quietly, “Now where we?” I asked winking at her, a soft giggle escaped her lips and she looked at me, her big beautiful eyes had me lost. “I…I-i think you have a set to play” Juliet stuttered a little, I checked my watch and swore, she was right. “Yeaaahh…crap! Do you want to watch the set?” I asked with hopeful eyes, she smiled at me and nodded. I stood up quickly and excitedly “Come on then!” I exclaimed grabbing her hand and pulling her up. We ran off the bus in a rush because I only had 10 minutes to get there and we ran past all the buses a few people called out hello’s as we passed them. “Andy! stop!” Juliet shouted from a few paces behind me, I span round on my heels to find her standing there with her arms crossed “You and your bloody long legs” she shouted at me smirking, I laughed and waited for her to catch up we walked the rest of the way, until my manager caught sight of me “Will you get here!” Blasko shouted at me, I shrugged at Juliet and ran ahead “Your on now” he shouted still, even though I was right in front of him “Okay, okay, just take Juliet backstage” I turned round to point out Juliet as she walked up to us, then ran off ahead to meet the rest of the guys, they shook they’re head at me for being late, as we walked onstage to introduce ourselves.

Juliets P.O.V

“Were Black veil brides” Andy’s voice called out through the speaker next to me and I smiled widely as the familiar chords of ‘Set the world on fire’ started to play, I sang along as I watched them from side stage, and caught Andy looking at me a few times with a wide smile on his face that made my heart melt. I didn’t even know what we were but after what happened in the bus I knew for definite how I felt about him. I think I have to thank Danny a bit later on. As they finished they’re set I noticed a few of their fans had seen me and were pointing, I backed out of sight a little as Ashley walked offstage and passed me, arching an eyebrow as he did, he was followed by Jake, CC and Jinxx & then finally Andy. “Hey! Did you like it?” He asked flashing a grin at me “Yeah I loved it” I told him nodding at the rest of the guys who were staring at me. “Aren’t you Juliet?” CC asked as he walked up behind Andy “Yep” I confirmed, he just nodded at me, then tapped Andy’s shoulder gently and laughed as he walked away. Andy ignored him and continued to smile at me, I became intrigued though. “Do you want to hang out tonight?” Andy’s question bought me out of my thoughts and I looked up at him smiling “Yeah, sure” I nodded, he took hold of my hand again as we walked away from the stage and back to the buses “I’ve got an interview so I’ll meet you tonight yeah?” I asked as we approached his bus “Yeah, ofcourse, about 7? I’ll go to your bus” He smiled at me as we stopped walking, he looked around us quickly then back at me, and leant his face close to mine, pecking my lips gently for a few brief moments before he pulled away and whispered “Go” with a cheeky smile at me, I nodded and started to walk away, my cheeks were burning as I turned back to wave a goodbye at him, he waved back as he stepped onto his bus and I practically skipped to my interview, feeling extremely happy. Even with the little run-in that had happened with Scout.