Intro - Please read!

Hi everyone, it's been awhile but it's TFG's sister here again. 

This is the last of her works I have left to make some minor grammar edits and upload in her memory. The reason why it took me so long to do this one is because Resident Evil was our obsession. We spent so much time playing these games, including throughout lockdown, especially because she was considered vulnerable. We loved these games and characters through and through, they were our joy and comfort, so coming back to her Resident Evil fanfic was something I had been putting off for so long.

We had so many in-jokes and memes and my sister also made edits and a crack video of Resident Evil 6 full of our silly jokes too.

Anyway, enough of my rambling and onto the disclaimer.

The author of this book passed away in April 2022. Therefore it remains unfinished and will stay that way to preserve the author's original ideas.

I hope that you all enjoy this story as much as I used to love helping her with ideas or brainstorming how her character would fit into the timeline. If you're still here and got this far, I want you to know how happy it makes me and how much I appreciate you for reading my sister's work.

Thank you so much

- Lizzy