𝟎𝟎 ~~ info

---

THE HEADLESS DOLL
🎃

THE HEADLESS DOLL || YUMIKO'S CURSE

"Sometimes, it's not just the dark that hides the horror."

"An terror tale of a girl and a cursed doll."

---

SYNOPSIS

Brief description of the story.

In which: An innocent girls life turns into a nightmare
or!
In which: A doll's dark spirit awakens and terrorizes a family.

---

PREVIEW

A glimpse into the story.
Staying at the Yamanashi Inn, a once-glorious establishment now shrouded in decay, was supposed to be a peaceful retreat for little Yumiko and her family. Little did they know, their stay would awaken something far more sinister. That night, the inn's old televisions flickered on and off, casting eerie shadows, as Yumiko's blood-curdling screams echoed through the halls.
"Why is she screaming?" a guest asked, trembling.
"You'll find out soon enough," another replied, eyes wide with fear.

---

REMEMBER
This history is Mine, you Can't use it as your Own or anything, fell free to give me ideas and all! I would also like tips since i'm new in Wattpad, I wish this book is good for yall!

Comments ⏤
I Absolute love when anyone comments!! Fell free to comment anything as much as you Want!

Hate⏤
If your only going to hate on the book just Don't comment Or read it.

Extra
By the way, since im new in wattpad I would love if anyone could give ke tips to make this story look better and all. I Am starting to get inspirated in other histories organization but I want to do my Own and I dont know how to make this look better..
---

CHARACTERS

YUMIKO
"An innocent girl cursed by a haunted doll."

THE HAUNTED DOLL
"A headless toy with a dark, vengeful spirit."

THE INN GUESTS"Those who witnessed the horrors and lived to tell the tale

THE INN GUESTS
"Those who witnessed the horrors and lived to tell the tale."

(I'm probally gonna draw them)

---