~ Chapter 1: Green Hills ~

We come up to a damaged TV in a dark room. The TV begins to turn on with static on the screen. Then the TV plays some delightful music with a crack on the top of the screen. We see a Mobian Dog with a microphone in his hand and he wore a tuxedo but without pants as he had a name tag with his name on it as the dog was named Benjamin or for short Ben.

"Welcome To Planet Mobius!!!" The Mobian announcer shouted through his microphone as it went through the speakers on the TV. "A perfect place to live. Why Everything you need is right here on this very planet. We have technology, Robot servants, and anything you could possibly think of. Now come on dow... down-own... to... pl-planet... MoBi...Us." The TV began to freeze as it was having trouble getting the connection back.

Then the TV shut down, then a robot shape as a Mobian stomped on the damaged TV causing it to brake more as the glass shards were pushed off into the ground. The robot walked away from the TV as more robots came in a straight line with guns in their robotic hands.

The robots marched around a polluted city as the clouds were now dark and gloomy with no sunlight to be seen. We now come to a building as we see a shadowy figure sitting down at the edge of the tower on the roof with its leg dangling down off of the edge and the other bent on the roof as the mysterious person rested its arm on its knee.

"Everything is... gone" the figure narrated "...There's nothing left for me to do. All I have are my two sons, my only daughter, and my friends. I just don't know what to do anymore. My wife is gone, robots are taking over the planet, and what's worse... is that I'm supposed to be a hero." The figure narrated

"I'm Sonic. Sonic The Hedgehog and my wife Amy Rose has died to protect our children. Now it's my job to protect planet Mobius with the help of my younger brother, Miles "Tails" Prower, a red echidna named Knuckles, and two hedgehogs, Silver and Shadow. But I also have to protect my kids from danger that hides through the ally ways in Planet Mobius." Sonic narrated and explained his tragic backstory as he stood up at the edge of the roof with the wind blowing through his quills.

"Planet Mobius needs to be saved. That's, what my wife would have wanted... no matter what the cost is, no matter how dangerous it is, I have to save my planet. Or Planet Mobius... will be no more" Sonic narrated, then the camera moves up towards the dark sky as the darkness fades away to a beautiful blue sky.

10 years earlier the camera moves down from the blue sky to a beautiful place called Green Hills, a blue blur was seen zipping through the loop-de-loop and running passed the green hills.

"Chilly dogs! Get your chilly dogs!" A Mobian dog shouted in the distance with a cart full of chilly dogs. We see as the blue blur runs towards the cart. The blue hero stops at the cart as a dust of wind blew past the dog. The dust cleared away to reveal a certain blue hedgehog as he rested his arm on the cart as he placed his other hand on his hip while he grinned.

The Mobian dog sighed of relief "Sonic, it's just you. My number one customer" he smiled, the blue hedgehog known as Sonic pointed a finger gun at the dog with his other hand that was placed on his hip. Sonic winked at the Mobian "you know it, Ben" he said to the dog known as Benjamin or for short Ben.

Ben smirked "let me guess, you want 2 chilly dogs today? Huh?" He asked as he raised up two fingers. "Ben, come on, you know me better than that" Sonic smiled. Ben sighed "okay, I'll get you a whole plate full of chilly dogs" then Ben leaned down under his cart as he grabbed a whole bag full of hot dogs and stood up as he placed them on the grill.

The hot dogs hissed as they were put on the grill, one by one. Sonic sticked his tongue out as he rubbed his hands together gazing down at the hot dogs. Ben rolled his eyes as he saw this as he knew Sonic for a long time ever since Sonic had his very first chilly dog.