Hanging Out with Scarlet

Ana's POV

"Where are we going?" Steph asked for the 20th time.

"Somewhere." Scarlet growled.

"Yeah but where?" Steph asked.

"Just shut up and wait until we get there!" Scarlet said before turning to look at me, "Why'd you invite the princess again?"

"Because she's my best friend." I said.

"So what?" She asked.

"Best friends don't ditch each other." Steph said.

"You're annoying." Scarlet said, "Shut up."

Steph looked over at me with a pointed look. I shrugged and kept walking behind Scarlet.

"Where are we going?" Steph asked again.

I groaned and Scarlet turned around.

"To an abandoned house. Its supposed to be haunted." She smirked.

"Really?" Steph asked.

"Yes." Scarlet said.

"Are you sure we can get in?" Steph asked.

"I go there all the time." Scarlet said.

"And its legal to go there?" Steph asked.

"I don't know." Scarlet said.

"Then why are we going?" Steph asked.

"Because you stupid peasant, I like to live on the edge. Now you can either shut up and come with us or you can go home. And I would love if you chose the latter." Scarlet said.

"I'm not leaving Ana alone with you." Steph said making me smile.

"So protective." I said.

Steph went to say something when Scarlet interrupted her, "We're here."

I looked at the house and smiled. It looked so cool, kinda cliché like one of the haunted houses you'd see in a horror movie. It was old and run down.

"You're sure this is safe?" Steph asked her.

"Nope. Not at all. I lied when I said that I come here all the time. This is the first time I've ever been here to. Come on." Scarlet said, walking towards the house.

Steph and I glanced at each other before following Scarlet. I wasn't scared, and eve if I was, I was sure my ogre would take care of me. Or would she? Now that I think about it, why'd se want me to come with her alone? Was she going to use me or did she actually want to hang out? Hmm.

Scarlet opened the door and I was shocked that it wasn't locked. We walked in and I felt someone grab my hand. I looked and seen that it was Scarlet. She was holding my hand. Oh god, Scarlet was holding my hand. Oh my fucking god! Scarlet fucking Reynolds was holding my hand!

She looked back at me and smiled, "You seemed kinda freaked out."

"I've never been in a haunted house before." I said.

"We don't even know if its haunted yet." She smirked.

"Yeah, so? It could have serial killers hiding in it." I said.

Scarlet smiled, "I'll keep you safe."

"I'll keep you safe." Steph mocked.

I smiled at her and she grinned back rolling her eyes at Scarlet.

We walked down a hallway and Steph jumped when we heard a noise. I glanced behind us and when I looked in front of us, Scarlet was gone.

"Scarlet?" I called.