Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21

At the entrance of the yard, Zhu Anan had just come around from behind when he saw a small stone sitting on the threshold, and a puppy squatting next to it. The two little ones were small and cute.

Seeing the person, Xiao Shitou jumped up and said, "Sister, why did you come back? My second sister and I were so worried about you." Zhu Anan

touched the person's head, "I accidentally walked too far, so I came back late. "Come on, have you eaten?"

Xiao Shitou shook his head, "Second sister has already cooked the rice. We won't be able to eat it until sister comes back."

Zhu An calmed down and walked back, almost stepping on Bao. Holding the puppy next to her legs.

Little Shitou picked up the puppy with one hand.

Zhu Ranran ran out when she heard the noise and said exactly the same thing as Xiao Shitou: "Sister, why have you been gone for so long?" She

went up the mountain early and didn't come back until the afternoon. She was worried to death.

Zhu Anan: "Let's talk about it when we get back."

She actually didn't know how long she had stayed in the old house, and she had even passed lunch during this delay.

In the old house, there is actually a good clock hanging on the wall, but time stands still and the needle does not move at all.

Zhu Ranran glanced at the heavy backpack and closed the door directly after entering.

Zhu Anan: "Let's eat first, I'm starving to death." She

didn't feel it before, but now that she relaxes, she feels like she can eat a cow.

The rice has been in the pot, simmering with sparkling seeds, and is still warm.

Zhu Ranran and Xiao Shitou went to serve the food. Zhu Anan went to change his shoes and wash his face first.

At the dinner table, Zhu Anan looked at the two people eating quickly and said, "Next time if I go out and come back late, you can eat first without waiting for me."

Xiao Shitou held a big sweet potato in his little hand, "You have to wait for sister. "

Zhu An'an: "..."

Okay, anyway, there are definitely a few cases like today where you have agreed on a time to come back, but don't come back on time.

The three siblings had lunch in the afternoon. Because they were all hungry, no one spoke for a while.

After the empty bowls and plates were put down from the table, Zhu Anan picked out some weeds and branches she had deliberately spread on the basket.

The two children gathered around. The moment the wild boar's hooves were revealed, their eyes widened exactly as they did when Zhu Anan met the blind bear in the mountains.

The two of them exclaimed at the same time: "Wild boar!"

After Zhu Ranran finished speaking, he immediately covered his mouth and said angrily: "Sister, are you hunting wild boar?!"

Xiao Shitou also had a look of disapproval and worry on his face. .

Zhu Anan's tone was very calm: "No, I picked it up. Do you think I hit its head?"

Zhu Anan took out the whole pig and showed the slightly flattened head to the two children.

It was deflated, but there were no scratches or bite marks on it, and the two children couldn't tell how the wild boar died.