Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31

Supply and Marketing Cooperatives.

There are not many people shopping, and it is very lively.

But the excitement belongs to others. This place where watches are sold is very quiet.

Zhu Anan raised her head and looked at Qin Ao, so this person recognized him, but didn't ask anything.

Qin Ao also lowered his head and looked at his partner's slightly frozen face, without moving his eyes away. In his mind, he could not help but think of the vigorous old lady in the alley that day.

Some habits cannot be concealed no matter how good they are.

For example, his walking posture and his habit of scratching his head unconsciously when he is nervous.

The two of them looked at each other, looking at the salesperson inexplicably.

The salesperson's voice was loud, "What's wrong? Did I admit it?"

"No, this watch must have been sold here."

The loud voice called Zhu An'an back to her senses. It was obvious that she was not talking about this at the moment. good time.

Zhu Anan smiled at the salesperson and said, "I bought it here."

The salesperson had a genuine expression on her face, "I'm just telling you, I can't remember it wrong."

The salesperson talked a lot and didn't pay attention to her previous questions . There was no answer to the question of who the old lady was, and she said with emotion: "Is it the dowry prepared by your family for you? I really love you." But

she could see that the two of them were obviously about to get married. of.

Zhu Anan nodded in acquiescence.

This wave belongs completely to me, I love myself.

The salesperson sighed again in his heart. My family bought it and my partner also bought it. What a good life.

Zhu Anan and Qin Ao didn't know what the salesperson was thinking. There was no need to buy a watch, so Qin Ao went to look at other things.

Three turns and one beep, just four things.

Qin Ao looked down at her partner and asked, "Then buy a sewing machine and a radio?"

Zhu Anan thought for a while, "I'll buy the radio. I happen to have a radio ticket."

She didn't have a sewing ticket, but she still had a radio ticket. When counting the supplies, she found it in the box containing eight hundred yuan. It was placed very low. She didn't notice it the first time she counted the money.

There are too few entertainment projects these days, almost none, and it would be nice to have a radio to listen to the broadcast.

By then it was snowing heavily and the two children couldn't go out, so they happened to be able to listen at home.

Qin Ao looked at the newly displayed Phoenix bicycle next to him and asked, "Where's the bicycle?"

It was really a matter of discussion, and it followed Ruan Xinyan's original words perfectly. The two of them discussed the decision.

Zhu Anan glanced sideways at her partner, "You have it, and I don't use it much. Why waste that money?"

Aunt Ruan didn't know how to ride a bicycle. She said that she was too old to withstand a fall, and she couldn't stand it. Don't want to learn.