Chapter 111-120

Chapter 111

Qin Shuang was really a daughter-in-law. She burst into laughter as she stood there, causing many people nearby to look at her with confusion in their eyes.

I don't understand what happened to make this upright lesbian laugh like this?

A few steps away, Cao Yingyi stared at his wife with resentment.

Qin Shuang slapped his elder brother's arm, laughing with tears in his eyes.

Zhu Anan couldn't hold back his laughter, it wasn't that exaggerated, but he couldn't stop the smile on his face.

Qin Ao and Lao Cao were not wearing military uniforms today. Without the blessing of uniforms, they looked a little more imposing than ordinary people.

Thinking about it, you know, how can their faces be so tender when they are exposed to the wind and sun every day? Lao Cao has the kind of facial features that make him look a bit older.

However, Comrade Rennan did not ask the wrong question. He even asked Yan Jin first if he wanted to report it.

You know, it is not uncommon for parents to go to college with their children this year, and there are freshmen of all ages.

As for the report about sending children later, if Lao Cao had gotten married when he was seventeen or eighteen, his children would indeed be able to go to college now.

The gay man who welcomes new students is called Shao Xueming. He doesn't know what he said wrong. He is looking at the man in front of him who suddenly stops talking in a daze.

The adults laughed. Xiaochuan, a simple child, didn't understand why the adults laughed, but he understood the previous words.

He was not afraid of life either. He pupated twice in Qin Ao's arms and said to Shao Xueming, "My sister doesn't report, but my mother reports."

Shao Xueming: "???"

He understood the last sentence, what did the previous one mean? ?

When did he say that this kid's sister was going to report? ?

No one clarified Shao's name. Reporting was important. Zhu Anan took out his admission notice and said, "Hello, classmate, I'm reporting."

The people at the welcome desk looked young, and they should be students from the previous year.

Although the college entrance examination has been suspended for several years, there is still a University of Workers, Peasants and Soldiers.

Shao Xueming's eyes moved to Zhu Anan's face, "Oh, hello, hello, let me take a look at the notice first."

When he lowered his head to read the notice, Shao Xueming subconsciously thought, this new classmate is quite pretty, and he can't tell at all. The children are so old.

Seeing that the person was still waiting quietly, Shao Xueming retracted his stray thoughts and handed Zhu Anan a booklet, "This contains a brief introduction to the school. The admission procedures for our department are on the first floor of the Qiuzhi Building. You can walk along the Go straight on the left side and it's about three to four hundred meters away."

Zhu An'an listened carefully and said politely after he finished speaking, "Okay, thank you, classmate."

Shao Xueming waved his hand, "You're welcome.

" is their job today.

Zhu Anan took the booklet and walked towards the people waiting a few meters away.