Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41

The old house unlocked new uses that Zhu Anan had never thought of, and it also allowed her to truly understand what it means to have an old house on fire, or the kind that burns more and more.

The bed that had been made during the day became messy again, and the two of them returned to bed later than yesterday in the middle of the night.

In the morning, Zhu Anan obviously couldn't get up.

It was broad daylight when we got up, and this time there was no sound of people talking outside, and it was completely quiet.

Zhu Anan raised his elbows and looked outside. He didn't know what he was doing.

He reached for the clothes that were placed beside the bed, and Zhu Anan combed her hair before going out.

She didn't hear anything in the house, but she heard it when she came out. Everyone was in the kitchen.

Maybe he heard her opening the door, but before Zhu Anan could walk over, a little head popped out of the kitchen door.

Xiao Shitou's hands were white and yellow, and he looked like he was busy with something. When he saw Zhu An'an's tone was quite high, "Sister, are you finally up? Are you still tired?"

Zhu Ranran also poked his head out and said, "Sister, are you finally up?" His eyes were full of confusion.

I don't understand why my sister is more tired after getting married than during the autumn harvest. She didn't get up so late during the autumn harvest, and it was two days in a row.

Once again, she met Zhu Anan with two pairs of innocent eyes: "..."

Zhu Anan had already walked into the kitchen. She touched the little stone head and said, "I'm not tired anymore. I'll be sure tomorrow." You can get up early."

As he said this, he glanced at his cheerful husband in warning.

For someone who had been a vegetarian for so many years, she suddenly couldn't bear it. Her waist and legs were extremely sore, as if someone had beaten her while sleeping, and her whole body felt uncomfortable.

Come again tonight, that will be impossible.

Qin Ao brought hot water and a towel, and wet them carefully before handing them over and asking in a low voice, "Your waist is still sore? Lie back and I can massage it for you?"

Zhu Anan glanced at the person and said, "No need. , I'll be fine by myself after just two days of rest."

The implication is that people should stop tonight.

Qin Ao chuckled lightly, "I know."

He just tasted the cloud and rain fiercely, but he couldn't control it. How could he really ignore his wife's feelings.

The two squatted in front of the basin and muttered. Zhu Ranran helped Zhu Anan bring out the rice, and while putting it on the table, he called someone, "Sister! Let's eat, what are you talking about?"

Zhu Anan poured the water into the yard, "Come right away."

After saying that, Zhu Anan placed the basin, hung the towel in the main room, and then returned to the kitchen to eat.

Breakfast is corn buns, egg drop soup, and a plate of sauerkraut.

The steamed buns are very fluffy and freshly steamed in the morning.

Said to be steamed buns, they are actually steamed buns with a little white flour added. These days, it is impossible for anyone to have white flour for every meal.