Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51

The shirt in Zhu Anan's hand was taken away by its owner and hung up. It was hanging in the closet as if waiting for it to play its big role at night.

Meeting the meaningful gaze, Zhu Anan couldn't help but mutter a few words in his heart.

Sure enough, men are often self-taught in this regard, even if they have not been bombarded with all kinds of Internet information like later generations. The rules and etiquette are all under the bed.

Because of the murmur in his heart, Zhu Anan glanced at the white shirt a few more times. As a result, this look had another meaning in the eyes of some men whose thoughts were not very pure at the moment.

Qin Ao whispered, "Do you want to do it now?"

It's not impossible, but you may have to go in. You are not sure whether the two little guys will wake up outside.

Zhu Anan: "..."

What are you thinking about? !

Your thoughts and mine seem to be different.

Zhu Anan met the deep gaze and glanced directly at the person, "Go and have a rest!"

What are you thinking about as you have training missions in the afternoon? !

Training so intensely every day, I don't know where I can get so much energy.

Qin Ao smiled and leaned against the wardrobe, looked at his wife who was about to go out and said, "Aren't you going to sleep?"

Zhu Anan didn't look back, "I'm going to wash my feet."

On such a sunny day at noon, of course he had to take a nap.

After they both lay on the bed, the person who just a moment ago was still thinking about something was very honest now.

I went out running for a few hours in the morning, and when the high temperature enveloped me, I felt sleepy instantly, and I fell asleep soon after.

When Zhu Anan opened his eyes again, Qin Ao had already gone out. He looked at his watch and found that he had only slept for less than forty minutes.

In the afternoon, Zhu Anan was tinkering at home to prepare a summer-relieving tea. She prepared the recipe herself. She took clean gauze and made it into packages, so that it would be convenient to hold in the future.

The two children didn't go out either. Zhu Ranran was messing with her pencil case. The small stone was next to the water pressure well, and he took a small brush to wash the small cabinet he had picked up.

The little one was squatting on the ground, washing itself decently.

It's just that no matter how hot the weather is, only adults are reluctant to go out, and children can't be trapped.

Hutou soon came to play with the little stone. The two children had quickly established a friendly relationship in the past few days.

Children of the same age become good friends as long as they exchange a few words.

Xiao Shitou was washing cabinets and had no time to play with him, so he didn't go back, so he squatted beside him and muttered asking them what they were doing in the city in the morning.

Did he buy anything fun or eat something delicious? Finally, he angrily expressed his anger at his mother for not taking him out.

Zhu Anan was in the kitchen listening to the children chattering.

After Xiao Shitou washed the cabinet and put it aside to dry, the two children got together and read the little book.

Xiao Shitou cherishes the little human book bought by his sister. Specifically, he can look at the tiger's head, but he cannot touch it.