The Beginning

Jonah: Welcome to Just the Facts, with me J Jonah Jameson the two-time Pulitzer prize winner and author of Spiderman: Threat or Menace. Let's dive into todays podcast, there is a certain picture going viral on the web of Venom and that feline felon Black Cat locking lips, everyone on the web call these two menaces "shippers"... JARED! WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!

Jared: I-it's short for relationship sir, e-everyone wants them to get together and b-be a couple.

Jonah: That's terrible... Anyway this photo that has been going viral is nothing compared to police camera footage of the webbed menace chasing this felon Black Cat across rooftops, and when the police helicopter caught up they were... *gags* I THINK I'M GOING TO THROW UP, MS BRANT WHERE IS MY MEDICATION!?

Betty: It's on your desk by your right hand.

Jonah: *takes medication* Everyone on the web has been going back and forth about these two being a couple, lets hear it from a caller. Speak.

The first caller was put through and the caller in question sounded in his teens.

Caller: I think Venom and Black Cat make a good couple-

Jonah: Next!

The next caller sounded like a female but the tone sounded like someone demanding a manager.

Caller 2: I 100% agree with you Mr Jameson, we don't know if those two are working together and I think that these two are doing it to look good.

Jonah: Finally someone who understands my views and what is your opinion on them being together?

Caller 2: I think its a bad example for our children especially Black Cat. We should all listen to you Mr Jameson.

Jonah: Thank you madam for calling in today and now for the next caller.

The next caller connect and a familiar feminine voice came on the line.

Caller 3: Well I think that the black spider and the cat look great together they even have matching outfits.

Jonah: Your one of those "shippers" aren't you!

Caller 3: You can say that but who can resist seeing Venom's muscles through that tight suit~

Jonah: DON'T PUT PICTURES IN MY HEAD THAT I DON'T WANT TO SEE! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?!?

Caller 3: The name is Felicia.

Jonah: Well then "Felicia" give me one good reason why I should hang up!

Felicia: Shame, here I thought you were a trusted news podcast but I guess you don't want the identify of say... the red and blue spider~.

Jonah: Wait?! We- I know I got off on the wrong foot-.

Felicia: Ah, ah, ah... I want to hear a few things from you first.

Jonah: What are they?!

Felicia: First, I want you to say "I love the Spidermen".

Jonah: WHAT! I'M NOT SAYING THAT!!!

Felicia: I guess you don't want to know the web heads true identity then.

Jonah: ALRIGHT! *sigh* I love the Spidermen. Happy?

Felicia: Louder.

Jonah: I LOVE THE SPIDERMEN!

Felicia: Maybe more-

Jonah: YOUR MAKING MY BLOOD PRESSURE RISE! NOW TELL ME WHAT I WANT TO KNOW!!!

Felicia: Just one more thing, pretty please~.