Disclaimer

Right so this is my first Wattpad story go easy on me hehe. 

DISCLAIMER: Has graphic descriptions of blood and gore, swearing, abuse, heavy angst, violence,  mentions of death, self harm, and suicide. If you aren't comfortable with any of the subjects, take care of yourself and find a different book to read. Updates are not consistent, so please be mindful of that. There will be no sex scenes involved.

The characters in the story, although their names are derived from the NCT members themselves, do not reflect on who they really are IRL whatsoever. I do not own them in any way nor know them, and every setting, event, or characteristic is fictional. Any resemblance to real world places, events, or people are purely coincidental. 

The story will also have Sungchan, Shotaro, and Lucas as main characters. I know they aren't part of NCT anymore, but since this story was made early 2022 in a rough paper copy, and I'm too lazy to fix things, they will be there. Please do not leave any hateful comments; idols are humans too and they do not deserve to be harrassed by the media, or stalked, or mobbed in the airport, or have their information leaked (I'm looking at you, Sasaengs). If I find any of these sorts of comments in my book, I will delete them. If you dont like that you are free to gaseyo. (leave) 

Date started- 8/17/2024
Date ended-

Thank you for choosing to read Broken Melodies!