- Thirty-third -

Again today, Taehyung had wanted to take advantage of the little free time he had to go golfing. Jungkook had insisted on going with him, which initially embarrassed the man, because he knew that Jungkook would be bored there, waiting for him, as he wasn't playing. Jungkook had sworn to him that this wasn't the case, mainly because Taehyung hadn't realised that the teenager took great pleasure in watching him (or rather his muscles) play.

So Jungkook was once again sitting on the terrace of the club's restaurant, quietly watching Taehyung play in the distance. There weren't many people around, it was a pleasant afternoon and Jungkook was feeling good and relaxed. He'd been under so much stress recently that he didn't think he'd be able to rest like this any time soon.

He stayed there for a good hour, watching with (enormous) attention as Taehyung's muscles contracted before he hit the ball with force. The man had opted for a course close to the restaurant, so as never to stray too far from Jungkook. Close to the eyes, close to the heart. It was only when Jungkook put down his mug, which a few minutes earlier had contained some hot chocolate, that he noticed Taehyung waving at him a few metres further on.

Was he really inviting him to join him?

Jungkook hesitated at first, because he had never set foot on a golf course. Or he had, perhaps when he was younger, when he accompanied Jin, but he'd quickly stopped because of his clear lack of talent in this area. Since then, he had decided to remain a simple observer. But when he saw Taehyung staring at him, waiting for him to join him, he gave in. He stood up and hurried over to him.

Taehyung had swapped his usual business suit (in which Jungkook had always found him incredibly sexy) for a more casual outfit. A simple white polo shirt, with the first buttons open, and beige trousers that were lighter than those he was used to wearing. Jungkook had lost the habit of seeing him dressed like this, since it was the kind of outfit he'd worn before joining his father's company, but he had to admit he liked it just as much. A relaxed Taehyung was... also extremely sexy.

No sooner had he joined him than Taehyung put an arm around his waist and pulled him against him. Jungkook came to rest against his chest, and he relaxed immediately when his masculine scent invaded his nostrils.

"Aren't you tired of watching me play?" Taehyung asked. "It must be so boring..."

To his surprise, Jungkook shook his head as he absentmindedly fiddled with the collar of his polo shirt.

"No, I love watching you play, you look so concentrated..."

Taehyung frowned.

"I don't see how that's interesting."

"Why do you spend all your time watching me paint?"

"Because you're adorable." The man replied immediately, without even thinking.

Jungkook smiled.

"It's all the same for me."

"Am I adorable?"

"Hm, among other things."

Taehyung pouted thoughtfully and Jungkook had to stop himself from kissing him. After all, they were in public, so he preferred to remain cautious for the moment.

"Hm, I'm not satisfied with that." Taehyung finally said. "Come and play with me."

Jungkook chose this moment to step aside, and crossed his arms over his chest.

"I don't know how to play."

"You have the most talented and sexy teacher at your disposal. I'll teach you."

The teenager rolled his eyes, biting his lip to keep from smiling.

"I'm not sure about the "most talented" one."