Everyone went to get suited up. You quickly followed after Tony.

"Can I come?" you asked, ready to plead your case.

"No." Tony didn't even bother looking at you as he answered. "Absolutely not."

"Why not? I'm plenty old enough and I am trained. Not to forget that I also took out three of the Iron Legion bots before you even took out one."

"It's not happening. Too dangerous."

"Obviously here's not much better! You created that murder bot in our home, Dad! And you know that he wants something from me. So is it really safer for me to stay here?"

Tony came to a sudden stop, with you at his heels. You held your breath as you watched him clench and unclench his fists. Finally, he turned around. "Fine. But you're staying on the quinjet with Bruce until I say otherwise. No arguments."

"I can do that." You were trying your best to suppress the smile that longed to form on your lips.

He sighed and turned back around. "Come on," he started back down the hallway to the room where his suits were kept, "we don't have a lot of time."

You followed after your father, making sure you respected his nervousness despite your excitement to finally be allowed to go along with the Team. Instead of going straight to his suit when the two of you arrived in the room, Tony went to a cabinet on the wall. He opened it and pulled out a folded suit, similar to Nat's. He came back over to you, holding it out for you to take. You lifted it up, allowing it to unfold to see the whole thing. It was black and clearly going to stick to your every curve. The texture of the material was protective on the outside and comfortable on the inside.

"The design is based off of Natasha's," Tony explained. "I added some more protection and pockets. JARVIS was built into it... Looks like I'm going to have to change that..."

You quickly hugged Tony. "Thank you so much, Dad."

"You're welcome, sweetheart." He pulled away. "Go get changed and grab your weapons. I'll see you on the quinjet."

~~~

Steve was already prepping the quinjet when you arrived, mission ready. He did a double take, not realizing it was you at first.

"What are you doing?" He asked, his authoritative voice was in full force.

"Dad said I can go," you replied.

"No."

"What?" You were completely taken back.

"I said no."

"You trained me, Steve. You even said that I was ready."

"You're not."

"I am, you know it. You're just scared because it seems like Ultron has an interest in me."

"Yes, so you need to stay here. That's an order."

"An order?" You were growing angry. "I cannot believe you... I thought you believed in me."

"This is about your safety, Y/N."

"I'm not safe here! Ultron was made here! Ultron attacked here! And will probably again." Steve clenched his jaw, clearly he didn't want to admit that you were right. "Besides, Dad already said I'm not allowed to leave the quinjet unless he says otherwise. You won't have to worry about me, Captain."

You walked away and took a seat in a corner of the quinjet, farthest away from Steve.

~~~

The Team had no real plan going in. Bruce and you were in the quinjet, over hearing everything. Including when the fighting started.