revenge.

omniscient.

after a few minutes of sitting on the bathroom floor, tasha got up and looked at herself in the mirror. seeing her eye slightly swollen and her mouth bleeding, the flashbacks of the night with brian came back to her.

"i don't wanna go out there mike this nigga gives off creepy vibes."

"he riding in some high class shit so you know he paying good. do yo thang and bring daddy his money back, okay?"

"okay"

"okay what?" he asked as he gripped her ass.

"okay daddy."

"that's my girl. go head."

she adjusted herself and applied a little make up before going to his car.

he rolled his window down and licked his lips as she stood at the window.

"get in pretty lady." she could tell he was on something by the way his words were slurring.

once she got in they drove away to the back of some building. he locked his doors and looked over at natasha who was clearly afraid, but she didn't show that to him.

"how much you charge for the head?"

"ion do that."

"so what the fuck do.. you do." he slurred.

"um..i-"

he began to unbutton his pants causing her to stop in her tracks.

"keep talking..."

"i um- i can't do this. take me back to michael please."

"fuck michael. you gon suck this dick first."

she furrowed her eyebrows at his demand.

"im not do-"

"you gonna either do what i say or im gonna do what i want. choose." he was sniffing this white substance.

"again, i don't do that!"

his hand went across her face causing her head to hit the window. he grabbed a white napkin from the back and put it over her mouth and nose until she blacked out.

once she woke up they were in an unfamiliar place. her hands and feet were tied and her clothes had been removed for her body. she couldn't screamed due to the fact that she had a rag in her mouth.

the tall darksin man who goes by the name of Brian walked in with just boxers.

"if it isn't my pretty lady. you're finally awake."

everything that was flowing out of her mouth was muffled.

"yeah, i know."

he climbed on the bed and in between the woman's legs. he removed the rag and she screamed out, but quickly stopped when he gripped her throat with all his strength.