brando: trying to break up with them but they kiss you instead

you've had enough of his attitude. he's always making you feel dumb, and recently, he's been getting quite disrespectful towards you, ignoring you for no reason.

you think that he probably won't even want to talk to you when you decide to break it off with him, so you just send him a simple text telling him it's over between the two of you.

not even ten minutes after you send the text, you hear a knock at your door. you open it and see him standing there, visibly confused and frustrated.

he walks in without bothering to ask for permission, holding up his phone and pointing to it. "seriously, y/n? breaking up with me over text?!" he says, his voice filled with disbelief.

"well, what did you expect-" you start, but he rolls his eyes and cuts you off by leaning in and kissing you with a lot of force.

the kiss catches you off guard, and for a moment, you're too stunned to react. but then the intensity of his kiss pulls you in, and you find yourself responding, your anger and frustration melting away in the heat of the moment.

he presses you against the door, his hands gripping your waist as he deepens the kiss, his desperation and need evident in every movement.

he lets out a groan, feeling your lips on his and your body pressed against his. the sound vibrates through you, sending a shiver down your spine as his hands roam your back, pulling you even closer.

his kiss grows more urgent, his lips moving hungrily against yours. you can feel the tension and desire radiating off him, and it ignites something deep within you. your hands find their way to his hair, fingers tangling in his curls as you kiss him back.

he moves one hand to cup your face, tilting your head slightly to deepen the kiss. the other hand slides down your back, resting on your hip as he presses you firmly against the door. every touch, every kiss is a silent apology, a promise to do better.

when he finally pulls back, his breathing is ragged, and his eyes are dark with emotion. "take me back..." he whispers.