vittorio: wiping away their kiss

you're strolling through a quiet park together at night under the soft glow of streetlights. as you pause to admire the view, he leans in to steal a kiss. with a mischievous smile, you playfully wipe it away.

he feigns shock, his eyebrows shooting up. "did you just... reject my kiss?" he asks, teasingly wounded, a glint of amusement in his eyes.

you chuckle, turning to face him. "maybe i'm not in the mood for kisses," you tease back, crossing your arms playfully.

he grins, amused by your playful resistance. "oh, really?" he challenges, stepping closer until there's barely any space between you. "what if i try again?" he says.

you tilt your head, pretending to consider. "well, you can try," you say with a hint of a smile, your heart skipping a beat at his closeness.

with a sly grin, he leans in once more, but this time he's quicker, catching your lips in a passionate, lingering kiss. his hand lightly brushes your cheek, his touch sending a shiver down your spine.

you melt into his embrace, the cool night air forgotten as the warmth of his kiss envelops you. he deepens the kiss slightly, his other hand finding yours and intertwining your fingers.

when he finally pulls back, he looks at you with a satisfied grin. "impressed now?" he murmurs, his voice low and filled with affection.

you smile softly, feeling a rush of warmth. "maybe just a little," you admit, your cheeks tinged with a blush.

"i'll take it," he chuckles, leaning down to press a gentle kiss to your neck. as he kisses your neck, a soft sigh escapes your lips, your fingers gently threading through his hair. his kisses trail along your jawline, each one sending tingles of warmth down your spine. the park around you fades away, leaving only the sensation of his lips on your skin and the beating of your hearts in sync.