niccolo: wiping away their kiss

it's the morning after he spends the night at your house, and he was about to leave. "alright, bye babe. see you tomorrow at school, yeah?" he says, kissing your lips softly.

as he pulls away, you bring your hand up to wipe your mouth to tease him, making him raise an eyebrow at you.

"did you just wipe away my kiss?" he says with an amused smirk. "you're gonna regret that, you know?" he chuckles before gently pulling you closer by your waist, one hand moving up to tuck a strand of your hair behind your ear.

he moves his face closer to yours, kissing you again, this time longer and more passionately. his arms wrap around your waist, his hands slowly exploring your back. as the kiss deepens, his tongue swipes against your bottom lip, asking for entry, which you eagerly allow.

the kiss grows more intense, and you feel yourself melting into him. his hands roam your body, one slipping under your shirt to caress the bare skin of your back. the sensation sends shivers down your spine, and you let out a soft hum against his lips.

breaking the kiss for a moment, he looks into your eyes, his gaze filled with a mix of affection and desire. "i could kiss you all day," he murmurs, his voice husky, "but i really have to go." he says.

you pout playfully, not wanting to let him go. "do you really have to?" you tease, your fingers tracing lazy patterns on his chest.

he laughs softly, pressing one more quick kiss to your lips. "yes, but i'll see you tomorrow, i promise." he reluctantly steps back, giving you one last lingering look before heading toward the door.