brando: making you sit on their lap

you were in the slytherin common room, just talking and hanging out with him while nobody else was around. after a while, you realize it was getting a bit late. "well, i'm gonna go to sleep. it's getting late," you say as you get up from the couch. as you stand, he playfully puts his foot out to trip you just a bit, but when he sees you actually start to fall, he quickly grabs you and pulls you onto his lap, leaving both of you startled by his actions.

"oops," he says as he lets go of you. you quickly move off his lap, feeling flustered. you both sit beside each other in awkward silence as he glances at you, trying to read your thoughts.

suddenly, he wraps his arms around your waist and scoots you towards him, making you sit on his lap again.

"what- am i not heavy?" you ask, caught off guard once again.

"nah," he says nonchalantly and smiles. he has no problem with you being on his lap; in fact, he likes being this close to you. the more he is close to you, the more he likes it. he doesn't want to admit that, though.

"don't lie," you chuckle.

"i'm serious," he says, chuckling. he isn't lying, you're nowhere near heavy for him.

"you shouldn't be worried about being on my lap anyway," he says, running his hand along your sides.

"i mean..." you shrug.

he rolls his eyes playfully. "what?" he says. he finds it amusing that you still think he would find you heavy even though he doesn't. he can't help but run his hands along your thighs since you are sitting on his lap.

"i don't know," you say, shifting a bit to get more comfortable on his lap.

he smiles more as he feels your body moving against his, adjusting your position to get more comfortable.

that's another thing he can't complain about. it feels really comfortable to have your body pressed up against his, feeling your legs on his. he isn't going to tell you how much he likes this, but you can tell as he keeps running his hands along your thighs. it quickly becomes a habit, and he barely realizes how much he's moving his hands along your legs as he does it.

"you still wanna go to sleep?" he says in a low tone of voice.

you pause, considering his question. "maybe not," you reply softly, leaning into him a bit more. his grip on you tightens slightly, a content smile playing on his lips.

"good," he murmurs, "because i like having you here." he says.