Testing challenges

DEREKS POV:

As I walk out to the field where the challenge was to be set the sun blinds my eyes it was a hot day I didn't want to be testing any challenges and by the looks of it neither did Trevor

"What do you think we are testing today?"

"I don't know hopefully something quick"

"Agreed, surly they can't have us working out in this heat though"

"They can and they will sadly"

I sigh, we see Kristal waiting for us by a rock wall which had some bags at the top 4 of them to be exact, and there was also a zip line going to a wooden platform with some tables.

"Hey guys! I understand it's hot we'll try be quick I promise"

"Ok so what do we have to do?"

Trevor asks, and he somehow managed to seem enthusiastic he was always better at that than me

"So you have to climb the rock wall, grab a bag of your colour, slide the zip line with it, then put your bag on your table and repeat the process till you have all of your bags then you have to solve the puzzle with the puzzle pieces from the bag, got it?"

"Yep!"

"Ok let's do this"

I sigh

"ON YOUR MARKS GET READY SET GO"

Trevor and me start running towards the rock wall Trevor beating me easily when we get to the wall he beats me there too how is he so good at challenges??? I lose my grip and fall in a sudden and Trevor laughs at me but to be fair I would of laughed at myself. I try climbing the wall again. I'm near the top when suddenly I start to wobble Trevor grabs my hand and pulls me up.

"Thanks"

"No problem let's keep going"

He grabs his bag takes it between his teeth and grabs the zip wire, I do the same we put our first bags on the table climb down the platform and repeat the steps again till we have all the bags.

"Seriously this is a twelve piece puzzle who's going to struggle with this?"(full grown adults apparently)

We complete the puzzle quickly finishing the challenge

"High five Derek"

Normally I would tell him that that was stupid but I high five him and smile.

"Good job guys!"

Kristal shouts from the ground

"Ok let's get down"

"Yeah"

We climb down the ladder one at a time to meet Kristal

"Ok guys you can take 5 whilst I figure some things out for the next challenge I want you too test"

"Okie"

Me and Trevor go walk over to a bench. My shirt sticking to my back with sweat,

"I beat you again"

Trevor smirks

"No fair how come you always beat me!"

"I'm just better. Like remember when we had to do the lie detector sand bag thing I could lift up mine with one hand whilst you fell over straight away!"

"I guess that's why I was a host haha"

"I may of been a host but I would of destroyed if I was a contestant"

"You definitely would of"

We laugh then we stop we both just stop talking in the moment a moment of peace in this hot sickly day. At least Trevor looked good with the way the sun was reflecting off his skin his hair so shiny his eyes you could drown in and his skin never looked better.

"What are you staring at doofus"

"Huh- nothing"

"Is it me"

"Fine you caught me"

He kisses me and smiles. I love him

"At work how unprofessional?"

I joke

"You're the one staring at me with those eyes"

He laughed

"Shut uppppp"

I laugh as well

Kristal walks over too us

"Come on you two I have more challenges for you to test"

I sigh "ok"

"Come on Derek bet you can't beat me"

"Oh I so can"

"How many times have you beaten me again?"

"OH YOUR SO GOING DOWN"

"ITS ON"

We spend the rest of the day testing challenges laughing together and having fun (if your wondering Trevor beat me every time at the Challenges)