Students are being Killed - YOU CAN SAVE them

In Bangladesh, the government has instructed law enforcement to maim and kill students, because they wanted basically rights.

MORE BELOW

I beg you. Share the video. You could be saving us.

Thank you lovely reader for reading my book.

On July, students protested on the streets of Bangladesh for a quota reform. Quotas are reserved positions for highly sought after government jobs.

The Bangladeshi government labelled these protestors as Razakaars, a derogatory term in the country. (equal to calling them traitors of the state)

Students protested to this. The government's student wing attacked them at the greenlight of a ruling party member.

Nationwide protests resulted after this. Police shot students. First, there were 6 deaths.

More protests went on. And are still going on. We've lost the number of people killed, but it's definitely over 200. No matter what representatives of the BAL (ruling party) say.

Now, the police, the army, the border guards and the vicious student front of the govt are hunting down and killing protestors, using our tax money, attack helicopters and reportedly, UN MARKED VEHICLES.

Mass arrests are done through midnight raids. Students are picked up on sight.

We are living in a dystopia. We are on the brink of civil war.

Please talk about Bangladesh. You could be saving lives.

FOR MY SAFETY, please copy and paste on your profile. This might be taken down soon. Or I might be taken away soon just like the others, in the dead of night.

Because when someone tells me "go to hell", I know me and everyone I love are already here.