Kagamine Party

'Hey, Len, why do you wear a ponytail AND also spike your hair?' asked Piko.

'Umm...this-'

'Rin-senpai!' Piko screamed

'NO! I'm Len! PIKO!!!' Len ducked as Piko tried to hug him.

'Where's Rin, by the way?' asked Teto.

'Away from this,' Len pointed to Piko, who as dreaming of Rin.

Teto and Gumi laughed. Neru just kept staring at Len anxiously.

'LEN!' Rin called him. Len couldn't see his sister in the mass of people in the disco.

'Rin-senpai!' Piko snapped from his fantasies and stood up. 

Rin appeared in front of them and tried not to look at anyone except Len. 'Where the hell are the ice-creams? Kaito is having a panic attack!'

'That guy,' Len moaned.

'Rin-senpai...' Piko knelt in front of her.

Len tried to not crack up and Rin tried not to look.

'You look more amazing today than ever before.'

'Umm-Len, please get the Piko- I mean ice-cream-'

Piko gasped.' Senpai knows my name!!!'

'Um, Piko?' Teto poked Piko with a long piece of bread.

'- ice-cream to Kaito.' Rin strode away after that.

'No...'

'Piko.'

'Rin...senpai....'

'Piko?'

''Rin...'

'Piko!'

'...senpai...'

'PIKO!' Teto smashed her bread on Piko's head.

'Hey, ask me if you guys need anything. Seriously, Piko. Don't ask Rin for anything now.'

'Rin...'

'Give him the message, Teto.'

'No problem.'

'TETO IS SO ADORABLE!' Gumi fan-girled

'I'm in my 30s.'

'No way!'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luka stared at Miku gasping at Kaito's situation. She truly disliked her. 

'Kaito-san, please calm down!'

'Aisu Kuriiii...' Kaito reached for the ice-cream Len was handing him in front of the circle of spectators.

Just when Kaito's fingers touched the cool air near the rare diamond, Len's eyes widened in amazement as slowly, his finger gave away...the cone slipping downwards to embrace gravity...Kaito's shriek inevitable- the cone landed on the ground.

'NOOOOOOOOOOOO!'

'God!' Luka moaned.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luka had left after the whole ice-cream madness and ice-cream fights. She should have expected it. The Kagamines' parties were always wild.

Miku and Kaito had left together after 12:00. Something Piko did made Rin go berserk and she demanded everyone left at once. Len did not want to mess with Psycho Rin and supported her decision.

'C'mon, you two. Time to go home.' Lily revved the car.

Rin entered the front seat and slammed the door. Len didn't argue and sat at the back.

'For the first- and probably last- time, you guys aren't arguing about the seat,' Lily grinned, trying to calm the mood.

'I don't feel like talking to Piko's friends anymore.'

'Rin, he's a good guy!'

'He's a great girl!'

'You admitted he's great!'

'Lily, tell Len I don't wanna waste my time.'

'Um, Len, Rin-'

'I heard!'

'Tell Len I didn't know he could actually hear anything.'

'Rin said she-'

'Yes, Lily, I heard!'

Rin suddenly gasped. Lily slammed the brakes. The car screeched to a halt as Len flew to the front seat.

'What the *** hell!' Len screamed.

'Lily, tell Len to mind his  *** language!' 

'Len, mind your *** language!'

'I *** heard! Why the  *** did you brake like that?'

'If you had any *** eyes you would have *** seen.'

'What did you see?'

'Thank goodness you stopped!'

Lily and Rin walked out of the car, to a street corner and inspected in the dark.

Len slammed the car door. 'Can't get any information from ***.'

Lily looked at Rin.

'Didn't you see Miku and Kaito right here?' Lily asked

Rin nodded.

'What?' Len asked. 'If they kissed Luka would die...'

'Where are they?' Rin's eyes were full of anxiety.

Lily noticed and calmed down. 'Nah, it's just us.' She laughed heartily. 'The night's been crazy. Let's just go home.'

Rin wanted to say something- but Lily and Len entered the car. She followed and they drove home.