IA

IA sat at the head of a long table. Others like Yuzuki Yukari, Rana, Gumi and Lola had shown up too.

'The Purgaloids are trying to get rid of all V3s, that's what I have heard.' IA spoke first. 

The others nodded agreement.

''Most of us are V3.' Yuzuki said.

'That's right. We are endangered.' IA looked at all of them.

How many can I trust? They were all saddened by the news. At-least, they looked saddened. 'The Purgaloids are mainly V4. Their voice has much more power. They have much more magic.' She felt like someone was missing. 'Where's Leon?' 

'He's not here.' Rana sighed.

'IA.' Gumi spoke, without thinking. Her voice made everyone turn to her. 'What if- ' she glanced at Lola 'what if Leon's a Purgaloid?'

'NO!' Lola shouted. Her face turned pink when she realized everyone was looking at her.  'He's a V3 too.' 

'Lola, how can we trust him again?' Gumi stood up. 'Talk sense. He was the one who'd got us into trouble last time! Our headquarters was almost revealed!' 

'He said it was a mistake!'

'HIS BIRTH WAS A MISTAKE!'

'Lola! Gumi!' IA commanded. They sat down reluctantly. 

Yes, IA knew that. Leon had almost revealed their HQ. But he was an able agent. He did do a lot of work for them. Or was it just to gain their trust?

'We have to keep trusting each other. What else can we do?' Yuzuki pointed out, ' There is no point in tearing each other apart about who's a traitor, who's not.'

The others nodded agreement. Some, grudgingly. 

'Aoki, give me the list of endangerd Vocaloids.'

'Here.' Aoki passed the list, shaking.

IA saw her fear. 'Don't worry, Aoki. Nothing will happen to you.'

She read the list aloud:

'SeeU

Yuma

Gumi

Tone Rion

Oliver

CUL

Yuzuki 

Bruno 

Clara

IA

Aoki

Lily

Gakupo

Galaco

Mizki

Mayu

Avanna

KAITO

Miku

Yohio

Maika

Merli-'

Aoki burst into sobs.

'-Nana

Meiko

Kokone

Xin Hua

Ling

Flower.'

They were all quiet now. Specially the ones who were not in the list.

'Well,' said Yuzuki at last, 'if I die, I won't miss too much of this world...'

No one noticed she had spoken.