Tagged!

@siriuspupet tagged me! I don't wanna get 'punished' so here we go!

Zodiac: Taurus. I don't believe in Zodiacs though. I mean, for Taurus they say things like 

'You will be noticed by the one you love' and

'Your romantic problems will be solved this week'.

I don't have romantic problems and I can assure you Shawn Mendes has not noticed me yet.

I don't play much games, but I used to love Swords and Potions. Now I can't find the game anywhere! 

Sad life.

I have so, so many favorite songs... I can't think of all of them now!

But I guess Seasonal Feathers will be a song that never grows old for me. Also love South of The Border, Clingy Boy Sticking for 15 years, New Rules... (I have a BOOK on all the songs I love here https://www.wattpad.com/story/109870800-songs-you-must-hear )

But some artists I love are Dua Lipa (queen!), Ed Sheeran, Hitoshizuku, Yamadan, Michite-M and...  a lot others!

Well, this is hard to decide. I used to love watching Fairy Tail, but I felt like the story got boring after season 2, and season 1 was so fantastic! I'm kind of conflicted here, so I'm gonna go say Death Note was a masterpiece.

My favorite movie? I'd say Pokemon movies are still pretty awesome to me- Pokemon Zoroark, Master of Illusions was one of my favorites.

I'm no good at jokes so..

Did you know? I have never been tagged before.

Well... Tagging 20 people is kind of hard. Can I do a few?

@Prithya-Chan (My best friend. Naturally, I hate her. )

@Pirhana4FromScratch (She's so friendly and adorable! )

@Saki_Cupcake (Love your graphics!)

@x_blueberry_xx  (Read her stories when you feel sad. Will lift your mood!)