The Meeting

'Luka, I'm not sure if this is a great idea.' Rin looked around. The bar was filled with the smell, sounds and sights of beer, drunks and such. 'Why a bar?'

'Because no one will want to hear us,' Luka replied.

'Len, I don't think you should drink anything-' Rin warned.

'I'm bored!' Len said. Then he sang: (and this is how one of the vocaloid songs came to be... according to this story only, of course.)

'Daitanfuteki ni haikara kakumei*  (Intrepidly raising a plush revolution)

  Rairairakuraku hansen kokka  (Free and easy, an antiwar country)-'

'LEN!' Rin and Luka shouted.

Len laughed. 'Sorry. I couldn't help it!'

'NO BANANA BEER FOR YOU!' Rin snatched the bottle from him.

'Does these kidnappers want a revolution?' Luka asked.

'No, it's just Len being a complete-'

'Rin!' Len snatched the banana flavored beer from her. 'AND, this is not beer! ITS JUICE!'

'Who drinks BANANA juice!'

'I do!'

A guy stood next to Luka and asked, 'May I sit with you?'

'Yes,' Luka answered. 'I was supposed to meet someone today, but you may as well take her place.'

'Thank you.' The guy sat down opposite to them. 'What's your name?'

'Megurine.'

'Let me hear the problem about Kaito disappearing.'

'Miku-tan also disappeaed-'

'IDK, Len,' Luka smiled evilly.

'Tell me about both disappearances.'

Rin explained.

'Okay... So you are saying they disappeared after a second. How?'

'It was too dark to be sure. I think something grabbed them from one side.'

'Any other information? Why do you think they were taken?'

Luka answered. 'Miku is a great singer. She might endanger other singers' fame. Maybe those singers want to end her?'

'Okay. If you have anything else to say, contact me at this number.' The guy handed Luka a card with a number. 'Need to leave now. Will inform you when we find Kaito and Miku.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'I can't believe you don't care about Miku!' Len said.