Tracking

By mistake, I published this part later than The Meeting, although it was supposed to come first!Extremely sorry, guys! Hope it doesn't cause confusion!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'IA?' Yuzuki Yukari asked. She had always respected and loved IA; most people loved IA for the same reasons: her intelligence, eloquence, soft-spoken and caring nature.

 She had always respected and loved IA; most people loved IA for the same reasons: her intelligence, eloquence, soft-spoken and caring nature

IA turned to her from her work in the computer. 'Yes?'

'Gakupo is missing

'Gakupo is missing.'

IA's eyebrows shot up. 'What? He's a Samurai! He should've known how to take care of himself!'

Yukari lowered her head, as if it was her fault that Gakupo was missing. 'I know.'

'Where's Gumi?'

'She's here. Will I call her?'

'No.' IA was just checking if she had disappeared, because she, along with Gakupo, was their best fighter. 'Lola?'

'She's working.'

'Have you told her not to share every single thing with Leon.'

'IA, why are you getting angry for?' Yukari asked anxiously.

IA had not, herself, realized this new, foreign hardness to her voice. She breathed in to calm herself. 'I don't know. I thought I would be able to solve the Purgaloid problem before anyone was hurt. No. They've taken 2 victims from Crypton Future Academy, Gumi told me.'

Yukari sighed. 'Have you found where they are.'

'Yukari, for security purposes, I want to keep what I know about their locations private.'

'Why? Don't you at least trust me?'

'Yu-'

'Why, IA? You trusted me with your secrets as a kid. Why not now?'

'Because things have changed.'

'You haven't. You're still smart, kind and pretty. I haven't. I'm still a loyal friend!'