8| Sides are being chosen

I stare at my body in my mirror. I'm in just my bra and panties. I walk closer to the mirror and look at my scar on my stomach.

I wouldn't let myself heal after Kara died. When I finally did it left a scar.

I hear rustling at my window. Stiles falls into my room.

"Stiles!"

I run to my bed to grab my blanket. I don't wrap it around my body fast enough.

"Blue?"

"What the hell is your problem?" I ask. "There's doors for a reason."

"What's the fun in that?"

I glare at him.

"Okay. Fine but.."

He gets off of the ground and walks towards me. I look up at him and I can hear his heartbeat increasing.

"You know I'm practically naked, right?"

"Yeah.."

I smile and drop the blanket. He tries not to stare. His eyes remain locked with mine. I put my hands on my hips and that's when he slips.

"What do you want, Stiles?"

He doesn't answer. He's trying to compose himself.

"Spit it out or I'm pushing you out my window."

"Scott wants a tattoo."

"Why?"

"A gift for not texting Allison all summer."

"Let me get dressed."

I walk around him and go to my closet. I put on shorts and a shirt. I walk back out and grab him by his ear.

"Let's go."

"Ow!"

I let go once we get into the hallway. I look down the other end of the hallway where Kat's room is. I hear moaning.

"Oh.. God." I say. "Gross."

I run down the stairs and go out to Stiles car. Scott is already in the car. He gets out to let me get in the back.

I sit and listen to both of them talk, minding my business. They tried to get Alina to come too but she never answered her phone. It also looked like nobody was home when we left.

"I should get a tattoo."

"Will that even work?"

"My skin is still penetrable. It's just harder than most creatures."

Stiles parks in front of the tattoo shop. I'm the first inside. I look around as Stiles and Scott walk in. Scott sits down in the chair. He shows the tattoo artist what he wants. I turn around once I hear a thud. Stiles is on the ground.

"Great.."

I drag his body outside. I hold my hand to his head.

"Wake."

He jolts up. I smile as his eyes meet mine. I help him up. I look away as he inches closer to me. I look around, getting an unsettling feeling. Something just feels wrong.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know."

I fully turn my body to look down the street. Tapping back into the magic part of me has made me realize how much I truly missed it. I see with more than just my eyes. It has a way of telling me something is wrong, even if I don't realize it myself.

I start walking down the street. Stiles follows me without word. It's like something is calling me. I can't help but follow.

"Nat.."