We Fight, We Breakup. We Kiss, We Makeup.

I'm gonna wrap this book up in one more chappie and an epilogue. Comment if I should make a sequel or start a new book.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shadow
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After that fight I made sure to dominate Tony. He wouldn't get the best of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tony
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I desperately wanted her back. I thought she just left me, instead of actually thinking she was going after something. I mean her sister! I'm so stupid. We were dining. She was still considered Luna, we made an oath to make sure everyone thought we were still together. I glanced at her beside me. I knew what to do. This will probably get her back.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Shadow (sorry I keep switching)
~~~~~~~~~~~
I looked at Tony. He was smirking that, 'I'm gonna get you back' smirk. Ever since we got into that fight, he would try to get me back with dirty tricks. Really dirty tricks.

"May I be excused?" I asked the others attending the formal dinner. Everyone nodded while they kept eating. I went upstairs and instead of going to the bathroom I went into the bedroom. Like I knew, Tony followed. He closed the door silently and locked it. He came to me and pressed me against the wall.

His warm breath tickled my face. "I will claim you now. I can't take it." He said, his eyes changing from hazel to stormy grey, and back again. "I don't care if they hear." He picked me up and I wrapped my thighs around his waist. "Tony, don't, I was just going to talk-" I murmured silently.

"Sorry Princess. Your plans have been cancelled." He smirked against my neck as he kissed it softly. Hot ham, he's so seduc-

'Now now, don't give in to him.' Fiery said.

He kissed me ferociously and passionately. His tongue flickered into my mouth when I gasped at the sudden kissing. He battled my tongue but won, exploring every inch of my mouth. He lay me down onto my back.

Not gonna finish dinner, I guess.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Restricted scene in other book. Go read it when it's up, I dare you! Lol. I probably sucked at it.
Ok continuing!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tony~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~
After I forced myself onto my mate, which when we got back together and mated she could feel the mate bond. So could I. When I marked her, she marked me back. We had a wonderful time. I knew she loved it.

After I made love to her, she was smiling as she fell asleep. I took a quick shower before joining the snoozing fest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it's so short, it's just the rest of the book I wanted to put in is only for the best chappie. This is the second to last chappie. Hope you liked reading this book!
~*AviMali*~