Information (Updated!!)

Hey there! If you know me or don't,, i am the one who created the fanfiction; Missing. If you don't know what that is or at least heard of it BUT refused to read.. I recommend you to read it to not cause any confusion. BUT, if you want to read this WITHOUT reading the first book, this will contain spoliers !!!

This will have some things like;
-Fluff
-Angst
-Dark scenes

This won't have are;
-Smut
-Any problematic stuff

Will there be ships?
Yes! And those are.. (You can skip this):
-Partybeetle
-Wallmark
-Barkbeetle (ish)
-Partywall (ish)
-DrRETRO x Mach
-GradientCube
-Skaterlight
-Spive

Headcanons;
-Poob and Unpleasant seem to have more knowledge and is aware of literally everything.
-MR and Poob has lore (which is in my theory AND headcanon)
-Bive still freaking the shit out and nearly shitting her pants (not really)
-Pest and PartyGuest are NOT the same people.
-Split growing more deppresed than usual.
-Unpleasant speaks like what Infected speaks.
-Let's mention Mach for the people in the back!! WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!

Enjoy! (As again, i recommend you reading the first book.)

Update;
Basically, if you want to know what or how i see the characters, well, uh, I'll tell ya :3 this includes ships/liking a character so uh, yeah! If you don't like that or anything, i would want you to skip it but it's your choice :D
These headcanons are NOT very canon so uh, yeah bare with me.

Poob:
*Poob is a happy sunshine but has a very traumatic past. They suppress their trauma by partying. They are more of the "I just want to help" or "I just want everyone to be safe" type of character. But, they would also insult and tease others for fun and mostly got it from Pest or is because they are feeling moody behind the smiley face.

PartyBeetle Poob hcs;
*Poob doesn't have any feelings for Pest, well, they do but it's very loosely. They would call Pest a friend instead of a crush, but, their feelings will start to develop but it's slow.
(Bonus: Poob will most likely friendzone Pest.)

PartyWall Poob hcs;
*Poob seems to also like Wallter. Poob find him cool but would sometimes insult him out of boredom so it's kind of a more Platonic-Romantic like relationship. (The same with Partybeetle)

Pest;
*Pest is a more of an.. Asshole. They would insult others, not just in japanese but also in english because he likes to piss others off but he mostly like to be more respectful. (Yes, he can be a gentlebettle, give him a round of applause)

PartyBeetle Pest hcs;
*Pest (surprisingly) have feelings for Poob but he still finds them Irritating and infuriating. He would sometimes laugh of Poob's stupid insults and would tease back. They are more of a duo type? Yeah. So it's kind of a Platonic-Romantic relationship.

BarkBeetle Pest hcs;
*Pest would sometimes threaten Mark but would sometimes also care for him? Pest can flirt with him a bit because he likes seeing Wallter pissed off. But as again, it's just a tease-play thing. BUTTT, he still respects Mark's space and Wallter's temper.

Wallter;
*He is just a british looking dude that isn't even british tf. Anyways uhhhhh..
He divorced with Mark because of ONE reason (i honestly don't know, I don't like counting.) He is aware on the affect that the Grey stuff has in him, he was worried that he might harm Mark and decided to initiate a divorce. Because the longer he stays, the more arguments, and the more arguments, it'll become more physical.

WallMark Wallter hcs;
*Divorced yet still cares for eachother.

PartyWall Wallter hcs;
*Wallter finds Poob a bit dumb (An actual fact)
But, he couldn't help but find them endearing. Especially when they insult him, it's funny for him.
(Bonus: He goes to Poob's parties all the time)

Pilby and Mach;
*Mach would read Pilby a bed time story, and Pilby is somehow like uhhh, idk, they don't know how to act like their age and is mostly act like a child BUT they could and still act like a normal adult, just a bit.. Uh, delayed? Idk. And Mach is the strongest amongst the other NPCs

DrHammer(?) Mach hcs;
*Mach would mostly get flustered when DrRETRO calls her cute names.

DrRETRO;
*DrRETRO acts more like a parent to everyone and would heal + protect everyone, especially to the others she doesn't like (Gnarpy and Unpleasant)

DrHammer DrRETRO hcs;
*She would call Mach different nicknames other than "Sugar" and would use it for fun too.

Infected and Lampert;
*Infected would try and hug Lampert but Lampert would quickly deny it. Infected would also glitch when they are annoyed or just feeling a strong, negative emotion and this is dangerous not only for others but to Infected himself. Lampert would trade with him by knocking on his apartment door and walk away, leaving the item with a note, this is because Lampert is trying to stay distant from him.

SkaterLight hcs;
*Infected would kick or lock Unpleasant in a room with a tablet, this is because him and Lampert are hanging out in his house. He needs to keep Unpleasant distracted.
(Bonus: Unpleasant would make that flirty whistle when the two was getting a bit more flirtatious)

Unpleasant and Fleshcousin;
*Fleshcousin only disliked Unpleasant by Unpleasant's gradient but doesn't fully dislike him. Both of them are a duo of lonely freaks and just hangs out with eachother from time to time.

Spud and Gnarpy;
*Gnarpy calls Spud "Distorted" or "Scrambled egg" to ridicule his condition. Spud hates Gnarpy with every cell on his body. He can kill xem if he knew how to but prefers not to because he doesn't like violence.

Split and Bive;
*Split would try to joke around with Bive as Bive would take it seriously since she went through so much, but would slowly start to realize that it's a joke. Bive would laugh loudly and manically

Spive hcs;
*Bive pulled Split by being anxious. Split find Bive both funny and worrying and is trying her best to comfort her by affectionate gestures.
(Bonus: Both of them are oblivious that they have feelings for eachother.)

That's all LMAO, bai bai and hav funsiez (might delete later or not idk ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯)