"Meeting."

DrRETRO :3

DrRETRO then was lead to the kitchen table. It was currently 7:09 PM. DrRETRO then saw the last 6, everyone in the small group got surprised. "Huh?? Y is she here?? <:[" "I uh- I thought that maybe..- We got caught.." Split says as she looked at Mark's stoic and cold look. "Caught.?? Oh.. Does this mean that DrRETRO get to know the.. Things?.. :0(" Split asked for a clarification as Split nodded. "Well.. Yeah, sorry." "It oka! :3" This small conversation already made DrRETRO confused as she was gestured to sit down and get to talk. "Okay so.. What's with all of this, sugar?" DrRETRO asked Split as she laughed nervously. "Well... Uhhh, who wants to say it first without sounding crazy?.." Split says as everyone stayed awkwardly quiet until Poob spoke. "I do! I do!" Poob says as Split nodded. "Oka.. So, uhh.. Ur memory is gone :3" Poob says as DrRETRO got confused. "Gone?.. Did we do together that i forgot?" DrRETRO asked as Poob nodded. "It's a.. Huge story that-- you may not.. Uh, understand.." Split says, suppressing a frown or a confused look. DrRETRO got even more confused as she shook her head. ".. Right. Care to tell, sugar?" DrRETRO asked as Mark sighed. "Well- ya see, doc. We wer' at a challengin' bullshit! Poob erased yer memory t' avoid any suspicion' and questions'." Mark says harshly, currently not in the mood. ".. Challenges? Suspicion? Questions?? ..So. Let me get this straight. We were at this.. Challenges thing.. And Poob erased all of our memory except you guys to avoid any further suspicion and questions?" DrRETRO says as everyone replied with a yes. "It's hard to believe... Considering you died once and not remember it." Lampert says as this made DrRETRO have a chill under her spine. "What do you mean...?" DrRETRO asked as Lampert thought for a moment. "You died. You died because you failed a challenge in that past." Lampert spoke as DrRETRO got even more confused. "Okay-- how-"

The lights went off.

Everyone and everything went silent. "Looks like the generator is busted." Lampert says as Mark sighed. "I'll go fix it. Ye all stay here." Mark says as he hopped off the chair and hopped away to go behind the house. "O-..Okay i guess.." Split says as she sighed. "Anyways.. I think we should probably try to light up the mood! We will explain more about this, DrRETRO.." Split says as DrRETRO kept on noticing her tone ever since. She was more.. Tired? Scared? Deppresed? Or at least upset?? DrRETRO doesn't know but she needs to check on her. "Hey, Sugar.. You doing alright?" She asked as Split slightly flinched. "Oh! Uh.. Yeah. Just a 'ruff' day, doc! Haha.." Split joked with a light-hearted smile and laugh but it immediately turned into a frown when looking away. DrRETRO was sure she isn't buying the excuse, she glanced at Poob who was discussing things to Pilby, Fleshcousin and Lampert. DrRETRO was curious but stayed silent anyways. "So ..I'll go check on Mark. I think he's having slight problems with the generator." DrRETRO says as Split volunteered to join, DrRETRO nodded as both of them walked out of the house and walked to the back.

Silence fills in from the two, Split was about to ask something or at least say something.. But she shrugged it off, since they were nearly from the generator. They turned to the side, only to see..

Mark. Lying on the ground with an axe on his head. Split was about to scream but DrRETRO covered her mouth, DrRETRO slowly took her hands away fro. Split before approaching Mark's body. "Mrew hiss.. (Oh dear..)" DrRETRO meowed as she slowly picked up Mark and looked at Split. "Split. I want you to go back and take Mark's body back in the house.." DrRETRO says as Split's breath was becoming a bit more heavy. "But!- what about-" "Don't worry about me, sugar.. Just go." DrRETRO says, her voice more softer as Split hesitated. "But-" "Split." DrRETRO calls her as she lets her carry Mark. "..Okay.. Stay safe, doc.." Split says before quickly running with Mark in her hands. DrRETRO then kneeled down to the generator's wires and opened it. It wasn't that busted or anything. Someone just turned off all of the lights in the house. She turned it back on before looking around, running away. As she went in the house that was finally having it's lights turned on. Everyone was already shocked to see Mark. Wallter immediately looked at DrRETRO and went up to her. "What happened?!" He asked, dead worried. "I-.. I'm not sure.. But I'll handle it." DrRETRO says as she went up to Mark. Who was laying on the couch with an axe still on his head. DrRETRO sighed as she asked Poob to give her the tools from upstairs. Without any hesitation, Poob immediately rushed upstairs as DrRETRO watched them.